Rawyzf's 2015 Silverado Z71 Build

Rawyzf

I'd been scrolling through your build thread this morning, as your profile pic catches my eye every time I see you post in other threads. I feel like I've noticed a lot of the deep ocean blue owners doing a total debadge (bowtie as well) and have debated on why other truck owners don't seem to do it as often on the other colors. I've debadged my doors/tailgate in terms of lettering, but I left the bowtie on the tailgate partially for symmetrical reasons as well as the fear of regretting it. I haven't seen it taken off of many (if any that I can recall) victory red trucks. Have you perhaps seen any victory red trucks without the rear bowtie and what were your opinions if you had seen it??

• Like 1

I haven't seen many around here debadged. I really can't stand the gold bow tie. So I took it off. I have the black replacement one, but I just think it looks nice and clean without it (and it's easier to clean).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Had to trim a little bit as the headers found a new place to rub.

ae48ab0204a7f2a41f29d0a2ed8dc6be.jpg

5611059b09097f9ee947de375ce028b9.jpg

looks good - WHY plugs , wires ? HOW many miles on your 2015

looks good - WHY plugs , wires ? HOW many miles on your 2015

31k.

I wanted wire boots, since I have headers. So I ordered boots. Then, since I was doing boots, figured I'd upgrade to some nice wires. Then, since I was doing wires, I figured I might as well do plugs.

• Like 2

31k.

I wanted wire boots, since I have headers. So I ordered boots. Then, since I was doing boots, figured I'd upgrade to some nice wires. Then, since I was doing wires, I figured I might as well do plugs.

Thanks for the info. I thought I had high mileage 38 K

• Like 1

31k.

That makes sense. No sense on doing that twice.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Build is looking fantastic. I dig the HP/TQ gains you've gotten out of it too.

Need to decide if I'm going to keep mine for a while or end up wanting to switch to a 6.2 before I go and do too much to it that can't be moved over.

Oh and.... Go with the white letters out. You wont regret it!

• Like 1

Build is looking fantastic. I dig the HP/TQ gains you've gotten out of it too.

Need to decide if I'm going to keep mine for a while or end up wanting to switch to a 6.2 before I go and do too much to it that can't be moved over.

Oh and.... Go with the white letters out. You wont regret it!

Thanks!

Sadly, the 6.2 crosses my mind all the time. The bad news, I promised to keep this truck for a long time, so we're stuck together. I really don't have the need for the 6.2, I just like the idea of more power. Hopefully I can cure that in the next year or two with some sort of project or weekend car.

White letters out it will be, hopefully not too far down the road as well.

• Like 1

Posted 3 vids down a bit.

You can find me on youtube with those links and compare to before headers, which I have posted.

Edited by Rawyzf