Rawyzf's 2015 Silverado Z71 Build

Rawyzf

Rear looks much nicer without the big BowTie. Was it relatively easy to remove?

Yup, super easy. Just put it in the sun for 30mins or so (or others use a hair dryer), and take some fishing line and work from top to bottom. Make sure you're not pulling towards you with the line as you go, or you'll angle the bowtie and it'll scratch the paint. Just pull straight down. You can also put some painters tape or something under the bottom side of the bowtie, to prevent any scratching.

The worst part (and it's really not all that bad, just takes a little time) is removing the left over sticky stuff off the tailgate. But with some patients and some goo gone, it's looks like new after a few mins.

• Like 1

I want to be part of the cool-color truck club!

I've done a couple of mods so far with more on the way.

- 6000K HiD converstion w/ matching LED fog lamp bulbs

- VIM (video-in-motion) reprogram

- limo tinted windows w/ windshield strip

- de-badged all around

post-85660-0-18575600-1428611144_thumb.jpg

Edited by pharcyde_titan
  • Like 1

ill get a pic if rain stops of side of truck..will get her back from alignment today.....really not bad.. I would jut do the rc 2.5 kit..levels truck nicely...rather than lower rear...rides same..no complaint...

pharcyde_titan

what 6000k hid kid did you use ?....led fogs?

here really not wise to limo tint fronts..so I put light layer over oem tint....

have no need for video in motion....

• Like 1

ill get a pic if rain stops of side of truck..will get her back from alignment today.....really not bad.. I would jut do the rc 2.5 kit..levels truck nicely...rather than lower rear...rides same..no complaint...

pharcyde_titan

what 6000k hid kid did you use ?....led fogs?

here really not wise to limo tint fronts..so I put light layer over oem tint....

have no need for video in motion....

We get about 360 days of sun here in Arizona. Even though it's not legal, the tint is necessary!

The HiD out is a pieced together kit. I did some slot of research with my last truck. Korean bulbs, German balast...lots of good kits out there. These are from gethidlights.com. They are actually local.

Right now I am trying to decide on which level kit I want. Are you pretty happy with the RC? I've only lowered before so this is new territory for me.

Are those the black chrome factory 22's? They look pretty good.

I'm working up the level lift and a set of 20's right now. Probably something I'll do in the next week or so.

I wish my truck had the painted handles and door bumper. I can't find this color pre-painted. I'm thinking about just pulling the chrome door bumper and leaving the handles chrome with black and silver wheels.

soon as rain give sIll take a updated side pic.. the rc level.. fixes the dip..easy to do.. I had prior on 2007 crew and had no issues... so I put one on the 15 gonna swap out wheels..just undecided to stay 18" or go up to 20's.