What do you carry for your CCW?

• 3 weeks later...

attachicon.gifags.png

9mm Shield with a Nylon holster or Scabbard during the winter months , looking now for a comfortable IWB holster

Installed Ameirglo sights couple months ago

How do you like the sights? Got a link? I am looking for a tritium sight since I love the ones on my P229. I carry my Shield 9 everyday. I do not use a holder. I have the Clip Draw. I have the Alien Gear IWB for the P229

How do you like the sights? Got a link? I am looking for a tritium sight since I love the ones on my P229. I carry my Shield 9 everyday. I do not use a holder. I have the Clip Draw. I have the Alien Gear IWB for the P229

Check out Trijicon HD XR sights if you're looking for some good tritium night sights. They won't be cheap but well worth the money. XR sights have a thinner front post than the regular HD sights for better target acquisition at longer ranges.

I just picked up a M&P shield 45 about a month ago and it has now become my CCW. No real size difference between the shield 9 and shield 45. I did have to put a Talon grip on the 45 because the factory grip texture is much too abrasive to wear again bare skin. I have seen others sand the grip down to make it more bearable for concealed carry.

attachicon.gifags.png

9mm Shield with a Nylon holster or Scabbard during the winter months , looking now for a comfortable IWB holster

Installed Ameirglo sights couple months ago

What type of IWB carry are you looking to do? Appendix, small of the back, 3-4 o clock......?

• 3 weeks later...