so looks like i have to order a truck.... 2500 or 3500?

i don't really tow too heavy often, but i do load the bed up often enough to like the higher payload. i've made my 1500 drag ass a few times and mine now i think is rated at 1900 lbs. so the 1750 in the 2500 denali is't enough.

Was the 1750lbs per the drivers door sticker or the website??? I know a Denali is loaded up, but holy cripe does it add up quick!

Stop by a dealer if they have a Denali and look at the drivers door sticker. Maybe a few fellow members with Denalis could post what their trucks payload sticker states.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok finally drove a 3500 diesel today and fell in love with it. the ride is firm but not jarring. i was able to drive without the salesman so i aimed for pot holes and went over a few railroad tracks at different speeds and it was great!

the diesel drives fantastic! i am working on the deal now. the only thing is it is not my first choice in color but i think i can live with it.

ok finally drove a 3500 diesel today and fell in love with it. the ride is firm but not jarring. i was able to drive without the salesman so i aimed for pot holes and went over a few railroad tracks at different speeds and it was great!

the diesel drives fantastic! i am working on the deal now. the only thing is it is not my first choice in color but i think i can live with it.

Why don't you order? For what you are paying, you should have the truck built exactly how you want and not have color regret. It won't cost any more to factory order versus what is on the lot. In fact you should be able to work better deal.

Why don't you order? For what you are paying, you should have the truck built exactly how you want and not have color regret. It won't cost any more to factory order versus what is on the lot. In fact you should be able to work better deal.

Not only that you would save some money on rebates as well as save a little money as you will not have to pay for options on the truck you do not want.

Don't settle on color, you will never be happy.

Archived