Need advice 2014 sierra lift

Hi all. New to the site and new GM owner. Anyone have advice with their 2014 lifts with zone 4.5" or RC 5"? Or any pictures of either lift? I'd like a 6" but I don't want to have to regear for 35s because my truck has the 3.42.

Check out the suspension lift thread

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?/topic/152356-2014%2B-Suspension-Lifts

To help narrow down your search so you don't have to sift through all the posts of talk and just want to see some pics. If you are on a desktop, or just go to the desktop version on your smartphone or tablet, then you can use the search bar up top when you are in the suspension thread to narrow your searches down to 4", 4.5", and 5" lifts in that thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all. New to the site and new GM owner. Anyone have advice with their 2014 lifts with zone 4.5" or RC 5"? Or any pictures of either lift? I'd like a 6" but I don't want to have to regear for 35s because my truck has the 3.42.

I had the Pro Comp 4" lift installed on my truck if you would like to see what it looks like. I have 33" tires now but will install 35" after these wear out.

http://s300.photobucket.com/user/philwhall/library/Fender%20Flares%20and%20Side%20window%20deflectors

I had the Pro Comp 4" lift installed on my truck if you would like to see what it looks like. I have 33" tires now but will install 35" after these wear out.

http://s300.photobucket.com/user/philwhall/library/Fender%20Flares%20and%20Side%20window%20deflectors

That's a sweet looking ride man. I've been thinking about zone offroad 4.5" but yours looks like a better type of lift. How much total lift did you get and how much difference did it make? And lastly what's your gearing in your truck?

That's a sweet looking ride man. I've been thinking about zone offroad 4.5" but yours looks like a better type of lift. How much total lift did you get and how much difference did it make? And lastly what's your gearing in your truck?

3.42 gears and 4" total lift. I went with 4" Pro Comp because there wasn't any modifications so I can change back to stock and it would not void new truck warranty. The ride is great and maybe a little stiffer than stock. Pro Comp also gives life time warranty. I highly recommend this lift kit.

3.42 gears and 4" total lift. I went with 4" Pro Comp because there wasn't any modifications so I can change back to stock and it would not void new truck warranty. The ride is great and maybe a little stiffer than stock. Pro Comp also gives life time warranty. I highly recommend this lift kit.

Have you noticed any difference of it being sluggish with the 3.42s?

Some more info on height of truck. I had a 2.25" Skyjacker level kit on and the height from ground to center of top of wheel well was 39" on both front and rear. Took level kit off and installed the 4" Pro Comp lift. Top of front wheel well to ground is 42" and the rear is 43". All measurements are with LT285/70/17 tires (approx 33").

Archived