Man, those are nice. Gm pricing on them its way out of my league, I'll have to start searching for a takeoff set somewhere. Do you have more pics of your truck with these?

Thanks. The white '14 I had was easier to look sporty with graphics. This new blue is so nice, I think I need to tone them down a little with darker "ghost" type graphics. This is just my first attempt. I will probably have about 10 different designs/colors before I settle on one. I enjoy playing with the look and changing it up a little.

I hate to criticize someone with such good taste as yourself, but I figure you also value some opinions (especially from someone who LOVED your white truck).

I think the graphics looked outstanding on your white truck, but (as you already mentioned), they don't pull off the same sporty look on this new blue. Also, I think the chrome trim on the doors (at least with this color paint), along with the decals, creates a "too busy" kind of look. Maybe it might just be better to not have any graphics on this truck color with chrome trim.

Now, that said, I am sure you will still be able to find the graphic color to work on this :). I trust in you and look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

Edited by Singerado

Thanks...those Nittos look great. I am leaning to them or the Cooper Zeon LTZ's that I had on a previous truck....loved the way they looked and rode!

About how many miles did you get out of the Zeon's? I like the look of them as well but I have no real world experience with any Cooper tires. Seems like your experience was good.....can you offer any other advice on them? Noise? Cupping?

How do the Nittos compare to the Bridgestone 285/45/22s? Have you had a chance to drive both?

It came with the standard 20" denali wheels so no I never got the chance but these are way more aggressive looking. You can't hear em either.

Man, those are nice. Gm pricing on them its way out of my league, I'll have to start searching for a takeoff set somewhere. Do you have more pics of your truck with these?

I'll get ya some more!

• Like 1

About how many miles did you get out of the Zeon's? I like the look of them as well but I have no real world experience with any Cooper tires. Seems like your experience was good.....can you offer any other advice on them? Noise? Cupping?

I had over 35000 on the Coopers with about 10000 left to replacement and I loved everything about them. Looked awesome, rode/handled great (XL rating, not LT), no cupping for uneven wear pattern. Cooper considers them a sport all terrain. Here they are on my 2007 Silverado:

post-38565-0-70053700-1428506107.jpgpost-38565-0-58258100-1428506109.jpg

post-38565-0-70053700-1428506107.jpg

post-38565-0-58258100-1428506109.jpg

• Like 1

Dealer gave me 31500 for my 2014. I kept my 22 GM Wheels (now on my 15), AMP Step Bars (also on my 15), GM Tonneau Cover (replaced under warranty, only 1 week old-Now FOR SALE). Every other dealer I talked to (5 total).....GM and non-GM would only give me 30000 - 30500 on trade regardless of purchase price of new truck. Took a little bath, but owed 29000 so put a couple of grand in my pocket. Learned a valuable lesson --- Get what you want the first time or you will not be happy with your purchase!

Edited by cansled
  • Like 2

I hate to criticize someone with such good taste as yourself, but I figure you also value some opinions (especially from someone who LOVED your white truck).

I think the graphics looked outstanding on your white truck, but (as you already mentioned), they don't pull off the same sporty look on this new blue. Also, I think the chrome trim on the doors (at least with this color paint), along with the decals, creates a "too busy" kind of look. Maybe it might just be better to not have any graphics on this truck color with chrome trim.

Now, that said, I am sure you will still be able to find the graphic color to work on this :). I trust in you and look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

No criticize taken....I value feedback. This color does look nice clean, but I am definitely going to stick with some type of graphics...it is just my thing. However I think I might try it all black with just the silver for the 4x4 LTZ and Chevrolet logo....or Dark grey instead of the bright silver. Like a said before I am never satisfied so will probably change it again before I get bored. Thanks.

I had over 35000 on the Coopers with about 10000 left to replacement and I loved everything about them. Looked awesome, rode/handled great (XL rating, not LT), no cupping for uneven wear pattern. Cooper considers them a sport all terrain. Here they are on my 2007 Silverado:

attachicon.gif5880741551_213ddf8231_o.jpgattachicon.gif5880742677_f454272cff_z (323x272).jpg

Sweet man thanks for the info. I also like the fact that they are a bit cheaper than some of the others I have been looking at like the popular Toyo AT2 extremes.

Dealer gave me 31500 for my 2014. I kept my 22 GM Wheels (now on my 15), AMP Step Bars (also on my 15), GM Tonneau Cover (replaced under warranty, only 1 week old-Now FOR SALE). Every other dealer I talked to (5 total).....GM and non-GM would only give me 30000 - 30500 on trade regardless of purchase price of new truck. Took a little bath, but owed 29000 so put a couple of grand in my pocket. Learned a valuable lesson --- Get what you want the first time or you will not be happy with your purchase!

same exact thing as me..had a 14..have it back..gave me 30,500..wasnt feeling it..it was a 14 blue granite crew....saw this 15 ocean blue..blew me away...I wanted it..the dealer did actually work the #'s out so the basically paid off my old loan..I put add'l 1000 down,they showed like 4495 downpayment..so they did pay the 33 I owed on loan.......but the 15 I have, a lt2 with all star pkg is a MUCH much nicer truck.I love it...

• 3 weeks later...

Long time lurker. Glad to hear someone else traded a 14 for a 15, thought I was the only one crazy enough! Loved the 14, zero issues, hoping for the same. 14 sticker was 49300, 15 is 51900 but was built before price increase, at least that's what the dealer told me. He said it would now sticker for 52700? Owned it 14 months and put on 15000 miles, traded for 5550, so I think I did alright.

2015 Deep Ocean Blue LTZ 4x4 Crew Cab :ughdance: !

I have absolutely loved my 2014 LTZ; 15000 trouble free miles, lots of mods, but realized the double cab was just not working for our family life style. HAD to have a Crew Cab with the bench seat. Loved the look of the console, but the extra room and seat is well worth it.

Had to keep my 22's from the '14 as I love the look of them. Already added some of the mods I such as the wireless phone charger on the console lid, chrome exhaust tip, Carriage Works billet grille, Extang eMax tri-fold tonneau cover (fully folds vertically against the windows for full bed access), AMP bed extender HD, Black bowties. I will be transferring my AMP step boards this weekend and some subtle graphics similar to my 14 model. Loving it so far......

OH that is gorgeous! Congrats!