Suggestions for 2004 6.0 Loud exhaust?

i've had my 04 silverado 2500 with the 6.0 for a few years and i just hate the stock exhaust, and i'm tied for my options for a nice aggressive sounding system i would prefer dual outlet and all i've found are bolt on generic cat back kits and i just want something different any recommendations? i'm debating just doing a simple glass pack set up like my 03 4.3 i have but i dont know how it will turn out and i don't really want to waste cash. if any one has any good ideas or has done similar set ups some feed back would be greatly appreciated.

There are going to be lots of options out there for you. How loud is loud? If you are on budget and just want "loud", I've read some thread where owners have merely just cut the muffler off and were quite happy. That would be the budget friendly idea I could think of, off hand. Just might want to get a couple of down pipes so exhaust is still directed down and away from the rear of the truck.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks guys i ended cutting off the stock muffler and i loved it but i couldnt have a conversation with people in the truck. i currently have 2 thrush welded hooked up on there both 3 in 3 out, with 3in stainless 90 deg elbows running out to the right, and its perfect i also have a pair of "glass pack" internal style tips that end up being 4in at the end and they are great because 3 bolts and they come right off and they help alot with the interior resonance and still have great sound, awsome on the high way and for towing and when i want her loud i just take um off, again thank you guys

Archived