What I saw at the Rhino lining shop

The new ford 6.7's are actually pretty nice. The few that come in my shop are well liked by their owners.

I guess time will tell how good they are. Can't be any worse then the 6.4's i guess.

The new ford 6.7's are actually pretty nice. The few that come in my shop are well liked by their owners.

I guess time will tell how good they are. Can't be any worse then the 6.4's i guess.

Don't forget the 6.0s, but haven't heard anything bad about the 6.7s so far.

I have a F250 and the 6.2 Gasser in it... it's only good for 1 year...

Trans issues...

Electical problems

the cab is just loud

i have been trying to get Ford to fix it for 9 months i even posted on the ford forum... I have friends there i was 100% GM guy but in 2013 this new HD was not out and I didn't want the old body style i had a Sierra 1500...

so i got this F250... trading it in for a D-MAX DENALI not sure color as soon as i can order a 2016 because that is coming with the 8 speed Allison...

my neighbor just got a F150 2015 owned it for 6 weeks only had it 1 soooo many issues...

That crammed compartment kinda reminds me of the 2006 Jeep Liberty diesel I owned and my son has now. Unlike the problem children that many have mentioned, it was a darn good vehicle and the diesel was great. 2.8L VM Motori diesel that is so strikingly similar to the new 2.8L diesel GM is going to have in the Canyon/Colorado pickups it is a major flash back moment. Except for a turbo change, a little higher rail pressure, and a few more HP and torque, I can tell absolutely no difference between them from all the pictures I have seen of the motor.

That crammed compartment kinda reminds me of the 2006 Jeep Liberty diesel I owned and my son has now. Unlike the problem children that many have mentioned, it was a darn good vehicle and the diesel was great. 2.8L VM Motori diesel that is so strikingly similar to the new 2.8L diesel GM is going to have in the Canyon/Colorado pickups it is a major flash back moment. Except for a turbo change, a little higher rail pressure, and a few more HP and torque, I can tell absolutely no difference between them from all the pictures I have seen of the motor.

I'm a big fan of that little jeep. We work on about 5 of them as regular customers. We also have one as our shop loaner vehicle. I think i've done a timing belt on every single one by now. There not to terribly cramped once you get the intake and charge tubes out of the way.

It's a shame they are all getting pretty rusty by now around here or i would buy one. Such a cool little vehicle.

Archived