2016 News?

It seems that Chevy and GMC are keeping the 2016 H/D's under wraps. Anyone have any info on what's coming for next year's trucks?

I'm hoping for more horsepower and torque.

Thanks,

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

only thing for sure is the new 8 speed Allison... the engine from my inside sources at GM say next gen DURA coming in 2017... I'm buying a 2016 to ditch this POS F250 I have...

i can't wait to order

only thing for sure is the new 8 speed Allison... the engine from my inside sources at GM say next gen DURA coming in 2017... I'm buying a 2016 to ditch this POS F250 I have...

i can't wait to order

You're sure about the 8 speed? I would be surprised to see it before we see an upgrade with the Dmax.

I'm waiting for the push button start system before i buy, I know small thing but you don't realize how nice it is to have until you drive something that has it. My mom has a new jeep grand cherokee and it is so nice just to be able to keep the key in your pocket.

Cool, Thanks for the reply's. It would be nice to have the 8 speed Allison, Push Button Start, and about 450 h.p. with over 800 lbs. of torque.

We are considering a new Toy Hauler, but I'm not confident the current 3500 H/D SRW can handle the mountains out west. I hope GM

monitors what there customers are saying on this forum. I'm willing to wait if I know the upgrades are coming. There's no way I'm going Ford

or Ram. The styling of the GMC or Chevy just can't be beat! Best looking trucks on the road in my opinion. :chevrolet::gmc:

i can't wait to order

8 Speed Allison?

kinda old news

Bye Bye 5yr / 100,000

hello 5yr / 60,000

Wow! That is interesting. I wonder why the change in warranty. Any takers??

I have word yes the next gen DMAX in 2017 but the trans is coming in 16. this is from people i know in GM that work in these depts...

Thanks for your reply. Can your insiders share what some of the changes will be with the Duramax in 17?

Wow! That is interesting. I wonder why the change in warranty. Any takers??

Its all about $

Bean counters say more warranty claims between 60,000 and 100,000 so lower the miles and keep more GM $

Cool! Thanks for the links. 450 h.p. 800+ Ft. Lbs. of torque.

No problem. Rumors of 8 speed Allison transmission also. I like the looks of the air intake on the hood, only if it's functional!

No problem. Rumors of 8 speed Allison transmission also. I like the looks of the air intake on the hood, only if it's functional!

8 speed would be sweet. I finally found the truck I want. It's a Chevy LTZ 3500 SRW Sport Edition with Z71. The truck is all blacked out with 18"s on it.

Here is a link to a U-Tube video.

8 speed would be sweet. I finally found the truck I want. It's a Chevy LTZ 3500 SRW Sport Edition with Z71. The truck is all blacked out with 18"s on it.

Here is a link to a U-Tube video.

Looks sweet! I really like the Chevy HD front end bs last generation.

Archived