2015 Suburban LTZ - knocking noise in steering column

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a 2015 Denali XL, 19k miles that I bought in August of 2014. The same knocking just started showing up in the last few weeks. At this point I'm thinking I should just trade this mother in. This was one of the first runs off the assembly line, so I also missed out on the 8 speed transmission.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Add my 2015i Yukon to the list. It started at ~30,000km on the odometer and improved a little bit over ~5,000km.

I took it into the dealership last week to which they said that this was a known issue and that parts were ordered.

• 1 month later...

Add my 2015i Yukon to the list. It started at ~30,000km on the odometer and improved a little bit over ~5,000km.

I took it into the dealership last week to which they said that this was a known issue and that parts were ordered.

Steering wheel bearing solved it!

• 2 months later...

I'm having the same knocking issue. the dealer has had it for a total of 15 days. they finally replaced steering column. this is what it sounded like 1 hour after pick-up. is this the same noise others are hearing??? has anyone really found a solution???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I continue to get a knocking noise in the steering column/ wheel when turning. Doesn't occur all the time but it does occur frequently. Also have drivers seat movement as discussed in other threads. Will be taking this to the dealership soon. $70k shouldn't have these types of issues.

same issue on my 2015 ltz.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Archived