shifting issues

goodlife1969

Question

Hey yall,I drive a 2000 Chevy z71 5.3. I just had my transfer case rebuilt and installed it in the truck this morning. Now I'm having a major issue with the truck not wanting to go higher than 2nd gear and every once in a couple miles it will shif t back into first with no power, almost like its in neutral. It has never done this before the t case rebuild. I went down the highway and before you know it its redlining and won't shift. I have never seen this before.. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Its what the guy at the tranny shop told me it took...I'm about to go legal with these ****s.... **** el Paso its nearly impossible to find a reliable shop around here...

But the level looked good tho so I have no idea either

Own 2015 Suburban. Between 1st and 2nd shift causes the vehicle to boog down. Dealership stated " it's a software problem and no up has been put out by GM." Left morrow takes 7.5 mins. to defrost right side takes 2-2.5 mins. Dealership has no idea what the problem is. Anyone having these problems or advice???

We have a bad time with humidity here. It covers everything. I useing the defrost, we can see behind faster. As for thedealership, they used a heat gun to check the temp. It heats up to 118-120. They said that "tach would not have them replace them due to the temp." I offered them to wactch the vidieo that I had taken of the problem. No one including the SM wanted to watch. Even the tech that worked on my vehicle refused to look at it. Still don't know what to do. I'll try the distric office and see what they say. Thanks for your help.

Just checked. That's not the issue. Would it be one of the speed sensors being bad? Or not plugged in to the correct wire...?

You take it back to the shop that did the rebuild ,,, ,,, if it worked ok before .... Then they did something , ,,not your problem ,it's theirs !!!

If they took it out and put it in then their fault ,

Scanning it always removes guessing to a point ,,,,, cuz your SES light is on ... Right?

I don't know anything about the "district". I live in Florida. Do you mean the factory?? It' was a brand new 2015 Sunurban. What I paid for it is not the concern. I just want it fixed. Thanks in advance.

Archived