Twice in two weeks, I have had issues with MyLink system. First, the radio and all sound stopped as I was driving my new 2015 Silverado. Today, when I started my truck, the radio played but the screen was black. In both cases, I had to cut off the engine, remove the key, lock and unlock the vehicle for it to reset the system.

Anyone else having bugs like this???

My truck only has 1400 miles and is 2 months old.

Yep. It's happened to me as well. My system locked up a and wouldn't do anything!! Had to shut down to get it reset.

Twice in two weeks, I have had issues with MyLink system. First, the radio and all sound stopped as I was driving my new 2015 Silverado. Today, when I started my truck, the radio played but the screen was black. In both cases, I had to cut off the engine, remove the key, lock and unlock the vehicle for it to reset the system.

Anyone else having bugs like this???

My truck only has 1400 miles and is 2 months old.

Hey Texas Chevy and Smoothbassman,

I would be more than happy to answer any questions or look into any concerns you may have. Please feel free to send us private message with your questions along with your VIN so we can take a look at what might be going on. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from both of you.

Anisha T.

Chevrolet Customer Care

Archived