Quad foglight LED pods - Anzo Headlights - Rear flush mount LED pods

Did the rigid mounts make install a lot easier? Im waiting on my pods to come in to do this..was just curious if they're worth the money. Also how are you liking your anzos? I put a set in a month ago. somewhat dissapointed you cant adjust the projectors up and down.

You can definitely adjust the projectors up and down. it's a screw that is on the back of the headlights, you need to have the grill/bumper off to do your adjustments, but the option is there.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I really don't know how I would have mounted them without the brackets,so I guess they are worth the money. If there would have been a cheaper option, I definitely would have gotten it. As far as the Anzo's, I like them but also have the same issue as you about the lack of focus. I got pretty lucky, they are really close to where I would want them.

Yes, the option is there like he said ^^^. Issue is you can't adjust them while they are on. The bolt that moves them up and down is infront of a metal part of the truck so you can't access it unless you remove the headlight and play with it.

You can definitely adjust the projectors up and down. it's a screw that is on the back of the headlights, you need to have the grill/bumper off to do your adjustments, but the option is there.

Just the grill? I don't mind removing the grill, just didn't want to keep taking the lights on and off.

Just the grill? I don't mind removing the grill, just didn't want to keep taking the lights on and off.

Nope, you need to remove the lights in order to reach the bolt to adjust them. You can then just place them back without bolting them to see how better they are and keep repeating until they are good for you then bolt them down. I just did this 2 weekends ago

Nope, you need to remove the lights in order to reach the bolt to adjust them. You can then just place them back without bolting them to see how better they are and keep repeating until they are good for you then bolt them down. I just did this 2 weekends ago

Dang that's too much trouble just for 4 inches. Maybe they will redesign them with easier adjustment knobs next time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can only find where to adjust them left and right. I called Anzo and they told me there is no up or down adjustment?

I can only find where to adjust them left and right. I called Anzo and they told me there is no up or down adjustment?

You can, I just did it 2 weeks ago. The screw is on the back of the headlight, is only accessible by removing the headlight again. While the headlight is in place the screw to adjust is infront of a metal part of the truck therefore you can't see it.

I got the Anzo Headlights back between March and june 14 so if mine have it and you got yours after then yours have to have to screw to adjust

Can you take in pictures of them on at night?

Here are some night pictures. It was very hard to get a good shot because of the brightness. I took one through some welding goggles.

A796AD2F-0366-4AC0-B91A-C25B78B3ECA3_zps

37143DB9-CD43-4CDC-ACA2-47395E784E99_zps

D1867616-9C6E-4463-B072-6A56F787CB5D_zps

9C6D7F48-9777-433C-AB61-43BCF49381F0_zps

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry if I missed this, but how exactly do you aim the LED Pods? Do the brackets allow you to angle the light up/down? And these are brighter than stock I assume? More distance, and more width?

OP - I really like the look of your truck from the front. Very aggressive. :D

Which rigid brackets did you use for the fog lights? The only ones I see on the sight for the '14+ 1500 are for their ugly 3 LED lights not the dually ones. http://www.rigidindustries.com/mounting-options/46517at least that's what's pictured.

That's the one's I used. The dually fit just fine.

Sorry if I missed this, but how exactly do you aim the LED Pods? Do the brackets allow you to angle the light up/down? And these are brighter than stock I assume? More distance, and more width?

OP - I really like the look of your truck from the front. Very aggressive. :D

Thanks. The pods are adjustable from their own mounting points. You will have to trim the plastic depending on which way you need to aim. Aiming was the toughest part because you have to take the whole assembly out every time. Way brighter than stock BTW.

Archived