Quad foglight LED pods - Anzo Headlights - Rear flush mount LED pods

That's the one's I used. The dually fit just fine.

THANK YOU!!! I didn't think it'd fit, because of the pics on Rigids site! Gonna do these next week, haven't seen a single chevy around here with them yet. Are those Anzos like a few LEDs lighting the U-bar thing or like a CCFL like a BMW.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THANK YOU!!! I didn't think it'd fit, because of the pics on Rigids site! Gonna do these next week, haven't seen a single chevy around here with them yet. Are those Anzos like a few LEDs lighting the U-bar thing or like a CCFL like a BMW.

I think they are LED because they work without my bulbs in the assembly. I never really looked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think they are LED because they work without my bulbs in the assembly. I never really looked.

Are the U's uniformly lit or can you see breaks in the light, for $500+ I want them to look perfect :P

Are the U's uniformly lit or can you see breaks in the light, for $500+ I want them to look perfect :P

They are pretty consistent. I'm particular as well and I'm pretty happy with them.

They are pretty consistent. I'm particular as well and I'm pretty happy with them.

Thanks for the responses, I'll probably be doing this early next week, fog lights for sure.

Thanks for the responses, I'll probably be doing this early next week, fog lights for sure.

No problem. Also, don't buy a wiring harness, I hooked mine straight up to the fog wiring. The current and voltage draw from the dual lights almost perfectly matches up with the factory bulb draw.

No problem. Also, don't buy a wiring harness, I hooked mine straight up to the fog wiring. The current and voltage draw from the dual lights almost perfectly matches up with the factory bulb draw.

I'm probably just gonna get the rigids off Amazon. only $150 a pair and those are easier to inspect than the off brand lightbar I plan to throw across the windshield :P

I'm probably just gonna get the rigids off Amazon. only $150 a pair and those are easier to inspect than the off brand lightbar I plan to throw across the windshield :P

I've had both. They are identical. You cannot tell the difference side by side except the rigid's say rigid. Light output is minuscule and never warranted the extra dollars that Rigid's cost IMO. But if you can find a good deal the go for it. I paid $80 for all 4 of my fogs, and would do it again tomorrow. Good luck. Post some pics!

Also, the ones on Amazon that are $150 are the 4 bulb dually and not the 6 bulb. Rigid's 6 bulb like mine are almost $300 a pair.

Also, the ones on Amazon that are $150 are the 4 bulb dually and not the 6 bulb. Rigid's 6 bulb like mine are almost $300 a pair.

What I didn't even notice your's were the 6 bulb!

Which ebay ones do you have?

Thanks, I have a gmc and think I can only fit one pod should get spot or wide? My headlights suck worse then your stock ones

That's gonna depend if you want distance or wide area visibility. I couldn't decide either and got a set of both.

Archived