Quad foglight LED pods - Anzo Headlights - Rear flush mount LED pods

Got some measurements of those lights the dually I just got look huge.

Edit- Maybe not so much, the fog light holes are bigger in person than in my head.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got my new headlights and fogs. Decided against paying the crazy prices for the Rigid lights, and went with the no brand EBAY versions. I did use the Rigid brackets though. Total cost for fog lights and brackets - $150. Compared brightness to my buddy's Rigid's and there were no discernable difference. saved about $300. I used one spot and one flood for each side.

20150329_122423_zpsjii2jaxc.jpg

20150511_204304_zps46kgzsrq.jpg

20150511_204232_zpsz7ofjcp6.jpg

20140702_182234_RichtoneHDR_zps7j7uydgb.20150101_171207_zpsrke3iqcm.jpg20150511_204414_zpsihhqnn0a.jpg20150511_204358_zpszdixqxdo.jpg

how much work was it cutting the plastic for the cubes to mount to, i want to do this but dont want to hack my truck up. i keep hoping somone would make a direct pod replacement to mount the cubes in. by the way where in AL are you? i live in Pelham.

nevermind, i see your signature

What did you use to cut rear bumper to mount flush mount pods? Really like your switch location too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used a Dremel Tool with a metal cutting disk. It cut through like butter. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I saw where you said you wired your pods directly into the factory wiring. You don't have any issues with the truck thinking you have a bad light or anything do you? I only ask bc from everything I've read in other forums is that you have to have the special warning canceller box but I figured I'd just come straight to the source. Lol so any info is greatly appreciated.

how did you tie 2 lights each side to one fog light harness on each side?

Just wired the 2 fogs together then connected them to the factory wiring. Two wires to one. Wired in Parallel.

I saw where you said you wired your pods directly into the factory wiring. You don't have any issues with the truck thinking you have a bad light or anything do you? I only ask bc from everything I've read in other forums is that you have to have the special warning canceller box but I figured I'd just come straight to the source. Lol so any info is greatly appreciated.

I just wired the two led pods together then wired them to the factory harness. The combined numbers of 2 led pods is almost identical to the draw of an incandescent bulb. It sees it as a single bulb. Ive had mine a while now with not one single issue or warnings.

I didn't know rigid made brackets for the silverado? Though they only made them for the sierra?

Yep, they do. That's where i bought them.

I just wired the two led pods together then wired them to the factory harness. The combined numbers of 2 led pods is almost identical to the draw of an incandescent bulb. It sees it as a single bulb. Ive had mine a while now with not one single issue or warnings.

Yep, they do. That's where i bought them.

Got a link?

pops needs a set of LED cube fogs for his silverado

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So I've noticed on the rigid mounting bracket there's 3 slots... could you mount a single Dually on this bracket right in the middle? I got a pair of Radiance pods and a 30in Radiance for behind the grill. Just making sure I can do that until I get another pair.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

So I've noticed on the rigid mounting bracket there's 3 slots... could you mount a single Dually on this bracket right in the middle? I got a pair of Radiance pods and a 30in Radiance for behind the grill. Just making sure I can do that until I get another pair.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

you should be able to, I don't know how your lights mount to be definite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived