2014 Silverado 1500 Double Cab LTZ 5.3 4x4 - Brownstone

TGawley

Here's what I have done to my truck so far:

- RkSport ram air functional hood

- 1st was debadge/remove mouldings from the whole truck except for tailgate bowtie

- Installed an AFE stage 2 CAI - makes a nice hum (Sorry no pics)

- Bakflip Fibermax Tonneau cover

- Sprayed box liner

- 5% Tint in the rear, and 25% in the front

- Royalty Core grille (not installed yet)

- Flo-Pro custom dual exhaust (shop hand bent the tubes)

- Recon smoked tail lights

- Back window sticker (adds 5hp ?)

Lots more to come, will explain later my plans/stuff in process.

Here's a few more pics (who doesn't love taking picturesmof there trucks?)

image.jpg

Front angled view

image.jpg

Tint freshly done (I apologize for it being turned, not sure how to change that)

image.jpg

Rear end of her! Shows the tails and exhaust

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, you really went all out! Looks good! Is everything painted then cleared?

Haha shes my baby! Just trying to keep it clean looking.

I got a professional to paint the parts, no paint from the can crap. But yes he painted then cleared. Thanks for the compliment on the truck man

T, very cool what you've done with your Silverado. I ordered mine this past Monday. The dealer said it should be in the 1st. or 2nd. week of September. I'm new to this tread thing so I'm not real sure if this is going to you or not but I'll figure it out as I get on more. Your pictures are great and gave me some good ideas. Thanks Dave, AKA F- Five

Your painter did a great job. Some very nice finishing touches.

He did an excellent job, and I couldn't be happier. I got lots of work lined up for him and Im sure he's just as happy as I am lol. Thanks man!

Nice truck. I like the hood :) Congrats! :thumbs:

Thanks Phillip, I love the hood as well! Haven't seen one on any other Chev in my area!

T, very cool what you've done with your Silverado. I ordered mine this past Monday. The dealer said it should be in the 1st. or 2nd. week of September. I'm new to this tread thing so I'm not real sure if this is going to you or not but I'll figure it out as I get on more. Your pictures are great and gave me some good ideas. Thanks Dave, AKA F- Five

You won't be dissapointed man. I love my truck way to much. As a 20 year old, I can truly tell you I know what love is haha. Keep me posted when you get your truck Dave! Looking forward to it!

Sorry everyone, I'll continue to post every once in awhile. I do shift work, so Im a busy man haha. Today is the last day of my days off. I managed to pick up the Recon smoked 3rd brake light and instal it (looks killer) and get my colour matched mirror caps and handles on! I'll spit shine the truck up today and take pictures! My truck officially goes under the knife Aug 4th for Audio. And the same time my headlights and grille should be getting done! I was asked to be part of a fundraiser/auto show for Aug 23rd so it's crunch time! Ill get back later with those pics!

• 2 weeks later...

post-122617-0-94361400-1438374352_thumb.jpg

Heres some of the audio going in (Missing 1 set of speakers, they'll have them in stock when they start doing the install on Tuesday).

Pretty pumped to see my interior be fully done. The custom sub/amp enclosure will be wicked. Guaranteed to be one of a kind. Especially excited to see how well my installer does with such a difficult floor (as all the double cab owners know) and tight spot. Next 2 weeks will be an overhaul! Hope everyone enjoys there long weekend (In Canada) and everyone else enjoy there weekend!

I was sent one teaser pic of my headlights. Lots more to be done to them.. But I feel like a kid waiting to wake up on Christmas day again. Im beyond stoked for the next 10 days. Everyone stay tuned!

post-122617-0-07916700-1438664722_thumb.jpg

The interior pieces you had painted look phenomenal! If you don't mind me asking how much did that cost for all the pieces? Can't wait to see more. Are you thinking about doing a lift kit or anything along those lines?

looking good man! who is doing them for you?

Thanks man! Lots more to be done to them! Klean Concepts. Check them out on FB and Instagram

The interior pieces you had painted look phenomenal! If you don't mind me asking how much did that cost for all the pieces? Can't wait to see more. Are you thinking about doing a lift kit or anything along those lines?

Can't say separately what they cost. My painter has painted my 4 handles, mirror covers, all the interior pieces, now my headlights, the chrome headlight covers, and my grille. Plus accents on the wheels when I order them. All for $800. Hes a wicked painter and dang good price. And I tried to order a McGaughy's lift, and there damn near impossible to get here in Canada. So Ill be going with a BDS 6" sometime! Thanks for the compliments man!

Archived