Hello this is my first post. I am planning on buying a new truck between now and the end of the year. I took a 2015 Sierra SLT for a Test drive today and I really liked it. I am no hurry to buy but I am looking for some advice On the differences between the GMC and the chevy and If there will be any changes between the 15 and 16 worth waiting for?

I have a test drive appointment set up for a chevrolet dealership next week just so i can see what is different about the two vehicles but I figure it is mostly cosmetic.

Thank you for any input you might have.

Chad.

There is no information available on the 2016 yet except for a few leaked spy shots of the exterior, which may or may not be accurate. Price should get better on a 2015 as the year progresses.

There's also the reduced warranty, EXCEPT if you're from Canada.

Huge factor here for those looking, I honestly don't think there will be as good of deals at the end of 15 as last year, because if your gonna buy at the end if this year why wouldn't u want 40k more warranty, unless there are drastic changes on the 16

Extended warranties are so cheap I don't think that would play a huge factor in my decision.

The miles are just more inline with the time frame. Most people dont drive 20k plus a year.

I also thought the new changes were not coming out till 2017?

There will always be something better coming out.

If you're ready, pull the trigger now. Then in 5 years when you want to upgrade to the "better" that has come out... you can.

You may be dead tomorrow. Enjoy it when you can.

Extended warranties are cheap but good luck trying to get the company who sold you that warranty to honor that extended warranty.

He was probably talking about GMPP or whatever the new GMEPP or whatever it is. That is a factory warranty upgrade/extension.

Archived