illuminated GMC logo(s)

Ok Guys, don't call me a ricer, but I saw some GMC illuminated logos online and I am trying to figure out if I can do it/ have someone do it for me.

Either what I have pictured or backlit, not sure what i l ike better, either way, it would be a cool white led to match my led fogs and morimoto 5500k HID's

Thanks guys

Jay

6c6d4a72be9d3e1e2923b130545b7bd4.jpg

• Like 4

That looks awesome. Do they make them for the Silverado too?

You can find them/ instructions to make them for the Silverado... A guy online that I have been emailing CLAIMS he can do it.. but wants $630 just for the front one.

Its cool, but not $630 dollars cool.

Would be cool if that could change colors too.

I may buy a spare and mess with it. if you can get LED's in there, I see no reason why you cant get a Bluetooth color changer behind it Mike.

I'm also itching to do your color change DRL's Mike, your posts make me spend money. Can I send you the bill? :fingersx:

You can find them/ instructions to make them for the Silverado... A guy online that I have been emailing CLAIMS he can do it.. but wants $630 just for the front one.

Its cool, but not $630 dollars cool.

I may buy a spare and mess with it. if you can get LED's in there, I see no reason why you cant get a Bluetooth color changer behind it Mike.

I'm also itching to do your color change DRL's Mike, your posts make me spend money. Can I send you the bill? :fingersx:

you can send me the lights and I can send you the bill(: lol and damn, that thing is cool, but certainly not $630 cool. It loses its cool factor above $200

I'm actually talking to a guy local to me and Im getting ready to do his headlights on his 2015 2500 in the next month haha. I really enjoyed doing the lights and can't wait to do another set

Edited by Mike1220
  • Like 1

If I can get a logo for 50 or so, the leds wouldn't run more than a few dollars. I just need to figure out what I can use as the opaque portion that the LEDs shine through. Some sort of apoxy?

If I can get a logo for 50 or so, the leds wouldn't run more than a few dollars. I just need to figure out what I can use as the opaque portion that the LEDs shine through. Some sort of apoxy?

the entire logo would have to be clear, if its colored, then it would distort the color from the LEDs

I'm thinking it couldn't be completely clear, it would have to have a clouding affect so that the light spread evenly.

thats what I meant. Not clear but clouded/frosted

you can send me the lights and I can send you the bill(: lol and damn, that thing is cool, but certainly not $630 cool. It loses its cool factor above $200

I'm actually talking to a guy local to me and Im getting ready to do his headlights on his 2015 2500 in the next month haha. I really enjoyed doing the lights and can't wait to do another set

Out of pure curiosity (because I have some other things I want to spend $$ on first) what do you charge to do those lights?

Look up customled headlights on instagram or Facebook and talk to him about it I'm not sure how much they cost but I don't think they are $600...

I couldn't find him on Facebook... can you give us a link?