Hey My New GM Fam!!!

Nab

The name is Pat and About a month ago i bought my 2014 GMC Sierra SLT z71 and man do I love it.....I am coming from a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 with the "HEMI" and also had an '05 before that but the tranny issues were starting to get to me so I went big haha.......going to take a little getting use to the loud engine bay noise that from what I'm told is the 2nd fuel pump that's in the engine bay......other than that man she's a beauty and I look forward to getting some knowledge about the truck and mods as well from you guys...thanks

Welcome!

Nice truck

Welcome to the group Pat, congrats on the beautiful truck!![/quote

Thanks guys!!!

Welcome from Louisiana. I traded my 2010 RAM with the Hemi and I also had to get used to the lack of power on take off. I have the 5.3 engine and I'm ok with it now but took some time. My truck is a year old this month with 15,000 miles on it. I installed the AFE Momentum cold air intake which helped.

Welcome from Louisiana. I traded my 2010 RAM with the Hemi and I also had to get used to the lack of power on take off. I have the 5.3 engine and I'm ok with it now but took some time. My truck is a year old this month with 15,000 miles on it. I installed the AFE Momentum cold air intake which helped.

Awesome........I will def have to try it then but for now and I'm guess it's from the direct injectors and the the second high pressure fuel pump, it's def not as bad as I thought it would be....

Archived