Strykers_Inc 2014 GMC Sierra Denali 6.2L (Vader)

Strykers_Inc

LOL....The last time I had Hellwigs was on my supercharged expedition. It was insane how fast I could go around corners with no body roll. It was always funny to watch people in my rear view mirror trying to keep up with me. Its like an illusion because your expecting to see the vehicle in front of you roll a little in order for you to realize there is some angle in the turn. Many an idiot would fall for that trick and catch themselves at the last second.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL....The last time I had Hellwigs was on my supercharged expedition. It was insane how fast I could go around corners with no body roll. It was always funny to watch people in my rear view mirror trying to keep up with me. Its like an illusion because your expecting to see the vehicle in front of you roll a little in order for you to realize there is some angle in the turn. Many an idiot would fall for that trick and catch themselves at the last second.

Awesome! Now stop trying to sell me on buying them!

Did you do your emblems yet?

I haven't gotten to the store to buy the paint. Just gonna do the center caps. All other badging is off the truck and gonna keep it off. Easier to clean that way! :)

Well if your were local I would hook you up, still have 2 cans on hand with clearcoat. Have a few other ideas brewing.

Next time I come down for a KC/Twins series, I'll let you know and you can paint my caps while I drink your beer and use your paint :).

Next time I come down for a KC/Twins series, I'll let you know and you can paint my caps while I drink your beer and use your paint :).

....you must have stuttered.....because you meant use my paint while I am drinking a beer.....nevertheless you make the trip and its a deal....

....and so you know, I am still 130 miles west of KC.

Nice job, and very nice truck. Like to find out about those sway bars.

Not ready to put them on just yet. Will most likely be middle of next month when I get some time to do it. Will post pics when I do.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice! I really like those wheels also

Thanks Edgar, much appreciated! Any the wheels are a lot lighter than stock which is a bonus.

Wow, truck looks amazing! And I've told myself over and over again that I don't need a Denali, just a new truck would do. Now, I'm all in on the Denali!

Thanks Sahls, it's not that you need anything, it's just a matter of what you want haha! I didn't really like the Silverado very much, but after seeing a few on here, it's grown on me as well.

I had a chance to snap a picture from a different perspective. Just wanted to share this picture even though I wanted to wait until after I washed and polished this weekend.

....one of these days I will have to take the cover off my phone and get some higher quality shots.

post-131387-0-12037600-1435967337_thumb.jpg

Archived