Strykers_Inc 2014 GMC Sierra Denali 6.2L (Vader)

Strykers_Inc

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sick ass truck, Vader62. Seeing your system install makes me miss the days when I used to do that. I had a lot of fun doing it. Yours is truly top notch though, awesome job!

Thanks for the compliment. I still need to finish a few things, waiting for the weather to settle later this spring and I will get them done.

I love your work. I need to go over your thread again and pick at things to do at my truck.

I so want to black out my headlights.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I do have a set of 16 lights for sale so if you wanted to black those out you would still have your stocks for backup.

I do have a set of 16 lights for sale so if you wanted to black those out you would still have your stocks for backup.

I appreciate it but I don't like the new style headlights. The older ones IMO look better.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I still have this set of 2016 GMC Sierra SLE Headlights for sale. This set of lights has less than 1200 miles on them and are in excellent condition other than having a broken top/passenger side tab. The tab can be safety wired in place to factory location. I will supply new safety wire and instruction on how to do it. I had this set as a backup to the set I modified (blacked-out) and installed on my own truck. The same tab is broken on the set that's on my truck currently, so I know for a fact you cannot tell it has been safety wired. Shipping is usually between $60 and $90, but I will cover that. Buyer is to cover Paypal fees if applicable.

$950 shipped

Private Message me if you are interested as I do net get notifications on this post. I am sure we can work out a deal.

2016_GMC_Sierra_SLE_Headlights_1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I still have this set of 2016 GMC Sierra SLE Headlights for sale. This set of lights has less than 1200 miles on them and are in excellent condition other than having a broken top/passenger side tab. The tab can be safety wired in place to factory location. I will supply new safety wire and instruction on how to do it. I had this set as a backup to the set I modified (blacked-out) and installed on my own truck. The same tab is broken on the set that's on my truck currently, so I know for a fact you cannot tell it has been safety wired.

Shipping is usually between $60 and $90, but I will cover that.

Buyer is to cover Paypal fees if applicable.

$950 shipped

Private Message me if you are interested as I do net get notifications on this post. I am sure we can work out a deal.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, did you end up ever switching to the 16+ LED Brake lights? If so, pics? And did you need a wiring harness and/or resistors?

Thanks, truck is looking great!

Hey, did you end up ever switching to the 16+ LED Brake lights? If so, pics? And did you need a wiring harness and/or resistors?

Thanks, truck is looking great!

I won't do that until someone figures out how to crack them to black out the chrome

I won't do that until someone figures out how to crack them to black out the chrome

I know if a place that does it in CT. (The pic below the customer wanted a total blackout)

post-137750-0-89026100-1495671167.png

post-137750-0-30466300-1495671155.png

I'll PM you his info. He does lots of custom work, doesn't bake the lights open either, he cuts them and seals them back up and guarantees the seal.

Here's a set of 16 heads he did, I'm thinking about having him do a set for me.

post-137750-0-40427500-1495671161.png

I know if a place that does it in CT. (The pic below the customer wanted a total blackout)

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2017-05-24 at 8.04.03 PM.png

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2017-05-24 at 8.03.49 PM.png

I'll PM you his info. He does lots of custom work, doesn't bake the lights open either, he cuts them and seals them back up and guarantees the seal.

Here's a set of 16 heads he did, I'm thinking about having him do a set for me.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2017-05-24 at 8.09.07 PM.png

Those tails look pretty sharp. I already have the 16/17 SLE Blackout front, and am doing another set here shortly. I do have the only Diode dynamics C shape switchbacks. They have not released them to the market yet. I got them as part of a one-off deal last year, and was hoping they would have released them by now, but no joy on that yet.

• 2 months later...

I'm interested in knowing more about the possibility of doing an amp rack on the back wall. What's the best way to get in touch with your buddy Kyle? Thanks!

I did the electronics rack in mine, and know how to build an amp rack instead. Kyle is kind of out of the business as of now, he works on custom installs only now in the private sector. I really dont spend much time on here anymore, especially since photobucket has screwed the images all up. So, the pictures I had of Kyles rack are no longer up. Basically its a welded metal frame that bolts to the factory mounting holes that are already on the back wall. The amps are mounted in a suspended fashion in the frame.

I did the electronics rack in mine, and know how to build an amp rack instead. Kyle is kind of out of the business as of now, he works on custom installs only now in the private sector. I really dont spend much time on here anymore, especially since photobucket has screwed the images all up. So, the pictures I had of Kyles rack are no longer up. Basically its a welded metal frame that bolts to the factory mounting holes that are already on the back wall. The amps are mounted in a suspended fashion in the frame.

Thanks for the info and appreciate the response. I may have sent you a private message on DIYMA also. That's what I'm looking to do is a welded frame to hold the amps. It appears to be an easy design, but unfortunately no welder (or welding experience!). I'm sure I could do a template and have a shop weld it up for me. I'm assuming he also used inserts for the screws/bolts that held the amps to the rack?

Archived