Looking for Feedback from Bak Roll-X / Revolver X2 Users

The Roll-x has been discontinued it's replaced by the revolver x2. I'd look at the truxedo titanium I've heard it's a much better cover.

I have the revolver x2 and its awesome. I like that it lays flat with the rail system and secures the entire length when shut. Not a fan of above the rail velcro on the titanium. Overall, probably can't go wrong with either.

I've also had the F1 tri-fold cover on my '14 and liked it.

Thx I was able to get the Revolver X2 at $750 so I'll be glad when it arrives

Would you mind sharing where you picked this up for $750? I was actually looking to potentially order a Revolver X2 this weekend and don't see it cheaper than $899 anywhere. Thanks for the info.

Would you mind sharing where you picked this up for $750? I was actually looking to potentially order a Revolver X2 this weekend and don't see it cheaper than $899 anywhere. Thanks for the info.

Found one on eBay that was buy it now for $899 or bid or make an offer. I made an offer of $700 they countered at $800 we met at $750 free shipping. I just ordered another for my dad but waiting to hear if they'll take $750 again.

Found one on eBay that was buy it now for $899 or bid or make an offer. I made an offer of $700 they countered at $800 we met at $750 free shipping. I just ordered another for my dad but waiting to hear if they'll take $750 again.

Thanks for the info. Good luck on grabbing that one.

• 1 year later...

Now that some time has passed, How is the Revolver X2 holding up? Has anyone coughed up the additional $300 for the collapsible tool box that mounts to the revolver frame?

Ok, great. For some reason I thought the little teeth and latches would be susceptible to freezing. I will order based solely on your recommendation, because you seem to be the only one who is willing to talk about the revolver X2.

Had the Roll X on my Raptor for 3 years. Had a small problem around 6 months with a corner lifting. Called my seller, he sent me a new one and a few days later picked up the old one via UPS (no charge). Not a problem since. Great service.

The X2 is an improved Roll X and a very good cover, thats why I got one for the Silverado. No problems with it. I like the very low profile on the bed rails, how quickly it rolls up out of the way when you need the entire bed and the fact that you can lock everything up (not meant to keep bad people out). Even works well in the snow (provided you remove the snow first).

Archived