Who's got the Blues?

Not too many blues around here. The dealer had 47 trucks on the lot when I bought and only three blue. I've only seen one other on the road since I bought mine a few weeks ago. Love the Deep Ocean Blue Metallic but learning is a btch to keep clean

post-144979-0-42471600-1436044896_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Blue topaz here. Went in looking for red/ruby, till I saw this baby! I haven't seen many of them out there, but my neighbor has my GMC twin and a house near my work has a double cab.

IMG_20140831_172140.jpg

I bought in late August last year, and almost ordered a 2015 vs. buying off the lot. The "new blue" wasn't out yet, and I ended up getting the 2014. Both blues are great but I do prefer mine.

• Like 1

Isn't that sac-religious in your parts to use a hockey net to play soccer? Thought that was sport was too sacred to combine with a sport that involves "run, kick, run, kick, run, kick, run"

Truck looks great by the way! I keep telling myself my next truck will be black. But this blue is definitely changing my mind!

• Like 1

I couldn't find the thread, might not have been updated for a while I guess :).

Here is my thread of my truck thus far. Nothing crazy, mostly just cosmetic stuff.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/171035-rawyzfs-2015-silverado-z71-build/?hl=rawyzf

• Like 1

I was unloading the cart from target into the back and my poor wife was getting all kinds of questions and compliments from the 2 guys on the other side of the truck. I was laughing, cause she just relayed every question to me.

Isn't that sac-religious in your parts to use a hockey net to play soccer? Thought that was sport was too sacred to combine with a sport that involves "run, kick, run, kick, run, kick, run"

It's more a case of "Well, there's a perfectly good net right here! Why spend any more thought or time than that" lol.

I actually joked to my dad the other day that the soccer ball/ hockey net combo would probably look odd elsewhere. Pretty common around here, everyone has a hockey net.

No one in my family even played organized hockey and we have one :rollin: