Elite Catch Can Install w/ AirRaid MIT

I'll look for another catch can... It really bothers me when a company neglects the details. I mean, c'mon, instructions and shipping out all the standard parts should be the easy part of doing business.

I'll look for another catch can... It really bothers me when a company neglects the details. I mean, c'mon, instructions and shipping out all the standard parts should be the easy part of doing business.

The standard parts are there from what I understand, of you have your factory intake on.

Elite can't be responsible for aftermarket intakes or MIT.

As for instructions, they are online, but I do agree that they should be in the box too.

Sent from Tapatalk App - Samsung S6

It's a catch can. It simply installs in line with the dirty side of the PCV.

As for the check valve they are not necessary on a NA or even positive displacement supercharger engine.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm new to this forum so I ask for your patients.

I see I need to put a catch can on my 2015 and have read and searched quite a bit. I think I know how to do the install but I would like to have a spare (back-up) pcv pipe just in case I need it. I have searched parts direct and every other site I can find to no avail looking for the part number. Does anyone have any idea where I could find the part number? My dealer isn't too helpful so I'm reluctant to contact their parts guy if there is any other way.

Thanks in advance

Larry

Archived