Anyone with window vent visors?

California is THE place to be if you're into cars. Proven history of that. It's not debatable. No where in the world comes close. I can see more exotic cars, antiques, hot rods, built trucks, etc., in my town than can be found in many states. This is the center of the automotive world. Any automotive business that wants to make it big has to make in the big show...California. Specifically, Southern California.

I think you're mistaken in how many people hate it here. You must be confusing it how many people that don't live here, hate California. Otherwise the damn population would be lower. LOL.

Come on out on vacation. I'll show you around.

When I said the part about being into cars, I meant for smog and some mods not being Cali legal while being legal in the other 49 states. I agree that it's the center of car people, but that wouldn't be enough for me to want to live there since I can be just as into cars where I live than in Cali. As far as seeing modded vehicles, ya it's col to see them, but in Cali as you said it's basically every street corner so to me that wouldn't make it seem as good. Think about it like this, someone in Cali may not care to see a Ferrari because they see high performance cars by the hour, while in other states people will stare and look at it. So it's almost like it's not as special to have a performance car in Cali as it would be anywhere else. Also to add to what I said, Cali seems to be the only state that people hate living there. Some people complain about a certain city or living in a really small town, but Cali seems to be the only state that some people hate living in. Just from what I've seen.

I'm not trying to put down Cali or people that live there, especially since I haven't been there and only go by what I see and read everyday. But, let's just say it's the last state I would want to live in.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess you've never seen California women on the beach! I would love to live there !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's good looking women in the south and they're not fake and "barbie doll type" like a lot (not all) of Cali women lol. Plus I don't care how good a woman looks (no matter where they're from), if she has a bad personality or even an annoying personality I'm not putting up with it lol. Sure they're good to look at on the beach, but you can't touch so it doesn't matter. The south is full of good looking women and most aren't afraid to get dirty or anything.

There's good looking women in the south and they're not fake and "barbie doll type" like a lot (not all) of Cali women lol. Plus I don't care how good a woman looks (no matter where they're from), if she has a bad personality or even an annoying personality I'm not putting up with it lol. Sure they're good to look at on the beach, but you can't touch so it doesn't matter. The south is full of good looking women and most aren't afraid to get dirty or anything.

I've been off the market for 30+ years. So, no touchie for me anyway. But a good lookin lady, young or old, is nice to look at no matter where I am. With 22.6 million people in SoCal, you can probably find more good lookin gals that are as outdoorsy, or tough as you can in any other place in the country. The other day, I was watching an athletic competition that was like Iron Man, but more like boot camp. The top lady was good enough looking to be a model. She was tough as nails. And an attorney...in Los Angeles. What's not to like?

Like the saying goes...'you can find anything you want in Los Angeles'

I just don't want any vent visors.

I am thinking about picking up a set of these, but I want to know from those of you who have the GM accessory part installed on all 4 windows.

Will installing these cause any additional wind noise while driving on the highway.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had in-channel and stick on window visors and my personal favorite are the AVS low profile stick on window visors. I love the look, ease of installation and usage. They have an in channel look but don't mount between the window and the seal/ rubber gasket.

I just installed the AVS low profile stick on also and they look great. The stick on aspect doesn't bother me as my wife's 97 Z28 Camaro has a portion of the rear spoiler held on by those sticky tabs and is still on there today.

• 2 weeks later...

I just installed the AVS low profile stick on also and they look great. The stick on aspect doesn't bother me as my wife's 97 Z28 Camaro has a portion of the rear spoiler held on by those sticky tabs and is still on there today.

My '98 had the AVS stick on ones when I bought it in '04. Roughly around '10 one of them came unstuck and you heard is hitting against the door while going down the interstate. Ever since then I'll always get in-channels. The WeatherTech in-channels on my '14 haven't given me any problems at all. I'm pretty sure the double sided tape that holds the Camaro's spoiler on are stronger than the tape that AVS uses.

I just picked up my 2015.5 and added the AVS stick ons. Never had any issues with them on previous vehicles, we put them on all of our ambulances at work that are always parked outside year round...

In channel GM visors on my truck. No noise increase that I can tell. They are Lund, and the brand name is painted white, which is slightly iritating. I should have took care of prior to installing them.....

Visors are a must for me. For both rain, and using wiper fluid with the window cracked open.

And btw, Texas women are the hottest. I don't care for the state, but damn.... they know how grow beautiful women there.

Archived