Picture of 2016 Silverado

No offense, but you're asking why they're maing a new 2016 truck look like its from 2016... If you want an old Chevy buy an old Chevy.

you missed the point! I just want some of the old style design touches to inherit with.

The best model with good classic touches is the 2014-2015!

Imagine the 2016 camaro design is completely not based on the 1970s camaro? It would be bad.

The silverado would be great with classic design touches as long as it's is not affecting technology and performance

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure it will grow on me.

Host hope they have AC vents in the back in the Crew Cab version now.

This is a must have feature!

And if I didn't like the new front end, a front end swap to 2015 might solve the probelm!

I think it looks good. I bought a Sierra because I thought the front end looks better than the current Silverado's. That being said, if I was in the market to upgrade I would strongly consider the 2016 Silverado.

The only thing that I hate is that they are making a significant change to the trucks appearance after only having the new body style out for 2 years. The 1999-2002 Silverado (best front end IMO for that body style) was changed in 2003 to the ugly cat-eye Avalanche front end after only 3 years.

When I upgrade to a newer model I'd like to feel like I have a new or current style vehicle as opposed to feeling like I have the older design due to drastic changes in appearance. The last body Style for the Sierra only brought subtle changes from 2007-2013.

When I first saw it I was laughing pretty hard. I mean, is this REALLY what GM is capable of? They could have done much better. Wait till you see the Sierra, I am still not liking it either from the image I saw.

When I first saw it I was laughing pretty hard. I mean, is this REALLY what GM is capable of? They could have done much better. Wait till you see the Sierra, I am still not liking it either from the image I saw.

Where can I see this image? Ill pay $5 lol

Im about ready to pull trigger on '15 sierra but really want rear air vents for passengers. I'm just not a fan of the '16 silverado looks and not expectin much for sierra changes either. GM just made this a hard decision

The image was on a live broadcast no way to see it now. I can pretty much gaurantee there will be no rear air vents and no push button start

Did you see an interior pick or what are you basing your comment on?

Do you know what a pessimist is?

It's an optimist with lots of experience.

:rolleyes:

so long

j-ten-ner

Haha well I can see where you are coming from. The reason I ask is because I was talking to the owner of a GM dealer owner the other day( we are doing some landscape work there) and she mentioned that the push button start is coming as I told her that is one reason I am holding off on pulling the trigger on a new 3/4 ton

The 16 looks much more refined than the 14-15 imo. Cleaner and classier. The 16 sierra hasn't grown on me yet. Also I'm pissed that they came out with this so soon. I bought my truck thinking I was ahead of the game for a while in terms of latest model, not I feel I have a one generation old truck. Thanks GM!

Archived