Picture of 2016 Silverado

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure I am a fan of it, then I again I wasn't a big fan of the current look when it came out. No more stacked bulbs anymore,I sure hope for the silverado fans that they didn't cheap out on the projectors like the Sierras or they'll suffer from the same light output issues.

Looks like the Colorado and the Silverado had an ugly child..eh maybe it'll grow on me later but my very first impression wasn't great. Wonder what the Sierra will look like.

Oooh. Going to miss the stacked headlights. But like the LED headlights they need to match the color of the led fogs though. Seems to be off a bit. I'll be looking in 2017 for a newer ride.

Everything else looks the same except for that peak in the hood. Hope that means there's more power under there.

They're LED headlights like the F150.

I don't think the headlights are LED. It has LED foglights and DRL's, but I think the headlight bulbs are still halogen. Really GM?!?! :banghead:

I don't think the headlights are LED. It has LED foglights and DRL's, but I think the headlight bulbs are still halogen. Really GM?!?! :banghead:

The reason I assume they're LED is because for one they will want to compete with Ford and for two, they're aren't many oval shaped projectors like what are on the spy shots of the sierra and the new photos of the silverado. They're more likely to be an LED headlight like the F150 with an oval shape than they are to be a projector.

2016-GMC-Sierra-1500-spy-photo-103.jpg

Goodbye lovely oval fog lights :(

Goodbye the classic 90s two pieces headlights :(

Welcome modern shit lol, I will see the upcoming pictures maybe this was taken from bad angle, but here it is clearly they abandoned the classic 90' style.

We will see, otherwise I will buy 2015 LTZ Z71 Midnight edition.

For real wasn't the sierra enough for people with modern taste? Why killing the other classic taste by making both of them with modern front end!

My first impression is bot great at all, they killed the classic front end style!

Archived