2016 Sierra Re-Design WTF

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it but, I like the new Silverado better.

OK, I didn't click the link till after I posted, and yes, THAT thing does look like a cheap imitation of the Tundra.

Have you guys seen what they did with the new 2016 Sierra design?

2016 Sierra

It doesn't even look like a Sierra anymore. What kind of sick game is GM playing?

It is like Amazon isn't the only one that can play April fools in July.

I personally do not see the Tundra but instead it looks they made the Sierra look like the Canyon. I really am amazed at the ugliness of this new redesign. In the past I always thought GM did a good job of redesigning the trucks but this is a total failure. Goodbye fastest selling trucks, hello heavy discounts lol. Also, really disappointed that GM didn't change the body material to Aluminum as well.

I personally do not see the Tundra but instead it looks they made the Sierra look like the Canyon. I really am amazed at the ugliness of this new redesign. In the past I always thought GM did a good job of redesigning the trucks but this is a total failure. Goodbye fastest selling trucks, hello heavy discounts lol. Also, really disappointed that GM didn't change the body material to Aluminum as well.

There are already heavy discounts, have been for a while now. That is partially why they are the fastest selling trucks--Value. They will continue to sell too, and continue to discount.

There are already heavy discounts, have been for a while now. That is partially why they are the fastest selling trucks--Value. They will continue to sell too, and continue to discount.

Oh yeah I know I was just being sarcastic towards this new redesign.

Who in Gods name is I charge over there. The Silverado, and now this for the Sierra. Their spending way to much time on these front ends...... Completely over done. I wish I could slap the person who approved this.

i am super pissed at GM for this shit. a re-design in 2 ****ing years?

they just lost a customer!!!

im beyond pissed. makes out trucks lose value become the "old" model

PISSED off customer. GM, WTF is your problem!!

Archived