2016 Sierra Re-Design WTF

Expecting any manufacturer to not make cosmetic change and system changes every couple years is unrealistic.

You pick a wife and every year the new models come out...

Lease, don't buy [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, I'm all for a energetic discussion. I'm not inclined to micromanage this forum. But I will give time off for any personal attacks. Let's keep it reasonable.

Lease, don't buy [emoji6]

Now you tell me...

How's the trade in allowance? What about going over mileage limits? Penalties?

Now you tell me...

LoL. I learned my lesson a while back. Main problem is we keep getting older and they stay the same age lol

Guys, I'm all for a energetic discussion. I'm not inclined to micromanage this forum. But I will give time off for any personal attacks. Let's keep it reasonable.

I didn't take offense to any "attack"

Everyone has their opinion. Some come with a grain of salt. But thanks [emoji4]

LoL. I learned my lesson a while back. Main problem is we keep getting older and they stay the same age lol

I think about that every time I see a pretty girl young enough to be my granddaughter.

You guys suck. Way to kill my thread.

A little distraction is a good thing now and then. This thread was getting a little too serious. It either had to get lighter or I'd have shut it down.

they look like they fit. but knowing GM the wiring will be different.

I think Tjay posted that he discussed this with a GM engineer and it was portrayed as not compatible. That might not mean it can't be done. But it may be somewhat more than plug-n-play to make it work.

Here's the thread

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/175014-bad-news-for-the-2016-sierra/

Without a doubt. I'd be happy with just the LED on when the key is on. I know I can accomplish that much lol.

you think these are gonna move when you turn the wheel? I forgot what thats called. the CTS V I owned did that.

I think Tjay posted that he discussed this with a GM engineer and it was portrayed as not compatible. That might not mean it can't be done. But it may be somewhat more than plug-n-play to make it work.

Here's the thread

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/175014-bad-news-for-the-2016-sierra/

typical GM. they did it on the escalade too.

you think these are gonna move when you turn the wheel? I forgot what thats called. the CTS V I owned did that.

Didn't think about that. I was talking about the LED drl. I could care less if the headlights moved. My wifes Audi does that and its ok but I could live without it.

Archived