2016 Sierra Re-Design WTF

I put the LED headlights on my SLE and they are on at all times even in park. I think thats pretty cool.

I will be looking to add a regular cab SLE Sierra this fall to keep my CC company and for fun. That's how much I like this truck.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

News flash if you don't like the new style you don't have to buy it, it is great not buying stuff you don't want. Saves a lot of money.

Does this mean a whole new truck will come out in 18 or 19? I mentioned the extra features will get me to trade up, not just a grill and headlights. Might be worth it to wait for the "next-gen truck"

i am super pissed at GM for this shit. a re-design in 2 ****ing years?

they just lost a customer!!!

im beyond pissed. makes out trucks lose value become the "old" model

PISSED off customer. GM, WTF is your problem!!

I'm right there with you.

I own a 2014 Sierra Denali, custom ordered it, and I'm pissed as well.

I cannot ever remember GM refreshing their truck line within 2 years, ever (I'm 33 years old).

Now our trucks are devalued even more so. I'm leasing mine, so it's not a huge deal, but just very very surprised they did a refresh this fast. Last time I can remember one this fast was the 99-02 Silverado's being refreshed in 2003 to a new front end design..... but that lasted 4 model years, not a measly 2!

I used to be a Chevrolet Silverado buyer exclusively, then the last 2 designs were horrid front ends IMO, so I switched to GMC. This is the first Denali I have ever purchased and it's the nicest truck (by far) I've ever driven.

I hate to say it, but the new Sierra front end design, especially that hideous Denali grille (someone must have been drunk when they designed that), is not up to Chevy's design.

A damn shame they crucified the Denali grille, it is hideous!

Archived