I agree power locking tailgates should have been standard in 2014, but the Pop&Lock is an easily installed upgrade that looks and operates like OEM. And it's only like $90 on Amazon.

My 07 Avalanche LTZ came with the remote locking tailgate ... sad it took till 2016 to show up on a $ 50,000 + pick up

I guess they wanted to save a few cents ... and look like a cheapskate company ...

now $ 104.95

http://www.popandlock.net/power-tailgate-lock/chevy-gmc-power/sierra-silverado-power?product_id=210

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised that they still don't offer adjustable head lights.

Those are trucks for goodness sake. They're supposed to carry heavy loads and trailers.

I like the thing with the high beams. I think most people don't even know that theirs are on.

so long

j-ten-ner

The only things I would like are the new LED headlights if they are brighter and a whiter light than the new revised headlights, the LED taillights and the power running boards. The rest I don't care about for the most part.

I wonder if they'll finally add rear heat/cool vents and heated 2nd row seating..

YES - my 2004 Silverado 25HD Extended even had rear heat / cool vents on the back of the center console ...

Keep your Lane assist and gimme a sunglass holder that can fit more then a tootsie roll in it.

I don't get this gripe. My Oakley Juliets and Maui Jims both fit just fine.

What kind of bro glasses are y'all wearing?! :cool:

Nice to see them adding power running boards hopefully they are as nice as the amp research ones

I'd be willing to bet that they're the same as on the yukons/tahoes. They're like amp's but bulkier.

I don't get this gripe. My Oakley Juliets and Maui Jims both fit just fine.

What kind of bro glasses are y'all wearing?! :cool:

I've wondered the same thing!! My Ray-Ban Aviators and Wayfarers fit in my fine. I can't figure it out either. :nopity:

Archived