Pandora on MyLink

So I've had some issues with Pandora on my truck. I connect my phone (Samsung S3) and it'll work fine. However, I have an issue if I shut the truck off but leave it on 'Pandora' without going back to 'radio'. If I do that, then it won't reconnect to Pandora but my phone will connect just fine and Pandora will only work if I make a phone call then it'll play Pandora again, most of the time. Sometimes it won't display my different stations and I'm stuck with the current station. It's REALLY frustrating.

Anybody else having this issue? I haven't heard much of people using Pandora here. You guys think I just need a software update or something? I have thought that it's just my 'outdated' phone lol

It could be the age of your phone. My wife's Galaxy S3 had multiple issues in both our '14 Silverado and our '15 Acadia. We got new phones last week and all the issues went away. Newer technology.

Probably not the answer you wanted but it worked for us.

Yeah, I tried deleting a whole bunch of stuff off my phone and cleaning it up but it still happens. I am starting to think that it is my phone. I'm going to try my moms S6 and see how that goes.

Yeah my mother has a better phone than me, says she got it because she can see pictures of her granddaughter better... lol

I have an S3 and typically use Pandora. Once in awhile I only get quick mix selection. Usually just drop the bluetooth connection and reconnect and all is good. Less miserable than listening to garbage Chicago stations!

:thumbs: I haven't listened to the "Radio" in 15 years. (2000 was the year Pandora Radio was founded.) :cheers:

So I've had some issues with Pandora on my truck. I connect my phone (Samsung S3) and it'll work fine. However, I have an issue if I shut the truck off but leave it on 'Pandora' without going back to 'radio'. If I do that, then it won't reconnect to Pandora but my phone will connect just fine and Pandora will only work if I make a phone call then it'll play Pandora again, most of the time. Sometimes it won't display my different stations and I'm stuck with the current station. It's REALLY frustrating.

Anybody else having this issue? I haven't heard much of people using Pandora here. You guys think I just need a software update or something? I have thought that it's just my 'outdated' phone lol

I was/am having the same issue, you can search my thread if you want. But all you have to do is when your phone connects but pandora plays through your phone is go over to blue tooth media and it plays through the speaker. Then just go back to the home screen and click pandora.

I called the gm support and they said it doesn't work perfect because you are cutting the connection with the truck. Mine works sometimes but most of the time I just shut down pandora on my phone and start it back up when I get into the truck. Then I use the bluetooth media

Sucks because my old motorola photon worked perfect with pandora but problems with my new S6. Even got a new phone and it is better but still the same thing. Just have to go to bluetooth media

Archived