cheap powerfold tow mirrors!!!

Reserve not met. Reserve probably is like $800

Also you could type in the item number that way people can search it

Found the listing on ebay and am now watching. I doubt this listing will actually sell for a good deal.

Agreed on both. They won't sell for less than about $750 is my guess. Would love to have larger mirrors, but not at that sort of cost. For me, I'll probably get the slip-on towing mirrors that cost like $50 and only put them on when I have the big trailer attached. Otherwise, it will remain stock with more of the look of a daily driver than a work truck.

Do the retail ones work? Last price i saw on a website for fully functional were just over $1k

To do the GM swap, the mirrors, door harnesses and programming are required. Certain build dated truck require an extra harness which is not available yet.

To do the GM swap, the mirrors, door harnesses and programming are required. Certain build dated truck require an extra harness which is not available yet.

I have a '15 SLT with power folding non two mirrors. If I've read everything correctly all I need is new mirrors since I already have power folding wiring?

Those mirrors? With the chrome on them? For some reason, I thought the GM kit was a black mirror....

Should be available both ways.

Powerfold in chrome, power adjust (but not fold) in black.

I have a '15 SLT with power folding non two mirrors. If I've read everything correctly all I need is new mirrors since I already have power folding wiring?

I had them check for mine, and it also needed short wiring adapters (I'm guessing for the backup lights)

Archived