FNG to the 2500 High Country Duramax

606d1a66001ff5ab3b08295c8d6e5c72.jpg

This is my best as of 11k miles.. Not bad for a leveled crew cab and 8ft box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

606d1a66001ff5ab3b08295c8d6e5c72.jpg

This is my best as of 11k miles.. Not bad for a leveled crew cab and 8ft box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently I'm averaging 16mpg all city driving. I'm pleased, so far the Duramax is getting just as good if not better than my 1500 gasser.

Just installed a pop-n-lock on the tail gate, I've done this several times for myself and friends. Took all of 20 min, now it's time for the bed cover, mud flaps and swap the bow ties out.

After that's done I'm going to install some AMP retractable steps and some weather tech vent visors.

I'm very pleased with my decision to get the 2500 HD High Country.

Mike

Which pop n lock did you install? It's on my to do list

Awesome thanks, looks like I need an extension for the 8ft box too.

Awesome thanks, looks like I need an extension for the 8ft box too.

When I installed mine, I cut off approximately 3 feet of wiring harness. Mines a 6'6" in bed. IDK :dunno:

Sweet truck Mzo... I hate 1500 High Country wheels but HD HighCountry wheels look good.

Sent from Off Driller Side

Steve,

Thanks! So far I'm super pleased with my choice to trade. Like you, I think the 1500 HC wheels look cheap, I was pleasantly surprised at the look of the 2500 HC wheels. There not as flashy as the ones I had on my 1500 but they are a keeper.

You wouldn't happen to be tuning the Duramax, would you? :fingersx:

I'm not sure it was my skill to negotiate, more the established relationship( bought 5 cars in 4 years from them) and the fact the dealership was getting ready to switch hands (was Glover Chevrolet and was sold to Classic).

100 years ago I was an Army recruiter (three years) and to be honest with you I never pay anywhere close to MSRP. Last November I bought my wife an explorer sport (twin turbo 3.5 ltr) it was stickered at $53,000 + ended up paying around $46,000. I got 20K for my trade (it was paid for) put 10K down and financed 16K. Last payment is Nov 2015. :D

Archived