Stock wheels on lifted trucks!

After tons of forum stalking I finally pulled the trigger. Here's my 2017 All Terrain with a Zone 4.5" lift on 35x12.5r20 Cooper STT Pro tires and powder coated OEM All Terrain wheels. I can confirm there is no rubbing and no trimming was required (only had to remove the front lower valance)

Y5nd2.jpg

zK9Ey.jpg

RN9fh.jpg

RN9fh.jpg

Did you have to use spacers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did powder coating run ya?

I paid $150 a wheel. Basic colors like flat black are about $75. The color I chose is called crystal metallic and it has a great metallic dark grey look to it

Did you have to use spacers?

No spacers. The front wheels stick out I’d say about 3/4” and the rears are basically flush. The difference didn’t bother me enough to use spacers on the rear for looks alone.

• 2 weeks later...

This is from a local shop in GA. I plan on taking my 2014 SLT  in after it gets out of body shop. It got broken into at the airport while on a business trip. 

Price is good but trying to decide on TIres. Leaning towards the Toyo Open Country R/T. My Nitto All-terrains have been good but want something more aggressive and not so stiff. The Toyo's have an E rating for 35x12.5's 

Lifted truck.png

• Like 3

RHstansbury & Chuckleberry thanks! I'm running the Rough Country 2.5IN GM LEVELING LIFT KIT (07-18 1500 PU) comes with 2.5" up front and 1" of lift blocks over the factory. Seems to me like I'm sitting a bit nose high though. So I bought the 3" blocks and you need to buy the longer UBOLTS 9/16 to make it work. I didnt do any trimming at all! Thought I was going to have to cut some of the inner liner out but I can even run my mudflaps so pretty happy about that. Keep the rocks down.

7 hours ago, Chuckleberry said:

I was curious about the specs too b/c this is the look I want...  I found what he posted in the leveling thread on it...

RHstansbury & Chuckleberry thanks! I'm running the Rough Country 2.5IN GM LEVELING LIFT KIT (07-18 1500 PU) comes with 2.5" up front and 1" of lift blocks over the factory. Seems to me like I'm sitting a bit nose high though. So I bought the 3" blocks and you need to buy the longer UBOLTS 9/16 to make it work. I didnt do any trimming at all! Thought I was going to have to cut some of the inner liner out but I can even run my mudflaps so pretty happy about that. Keep the rocks down.