Stock wheels on lifted trucks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

6" BDS lift with Fox DSC coilovers and 2.0 Rear shocks, BDS add-a-leaf.  35x12.5 Toyo MT rubber on factory 20x10 snowflakes.  1.5" Bora spacers in rear to even out with the front stance.  No rubbing whatsoever and rides better than stock even before the Fox DSC Low Speed / High Speed adjustments are made!

cbJUeMQcACPE4cd9duRn28lc3aEE611hyXiJKKpk

E1apcJQ7QCoIOXDpi5a9MnhEqn6WXM2VpCUhx0CM

• Like 3

On 12/8/2017 at 3:27 PM, VT_Z71 said:

6" BDS lift with Fox DSC coilovers and 2.0 Rear shocks, BDS add-a-leaf.  35x12.5 Toyo MT rubber on factory 20x10 snowflakes.  1.5" Bora spacers in rear to even out with the front stance.  No rubbing whatsoever and rides better than stock even before the Fox DSC Low Speed / High Speed adjustments are made!

cbJUeMQcACPE4cd9duRn28lc3aEE611hyXiJKKpk

Bravo!   IMO best looking truck ever posted on this forum (and there are some sweet trucks on here) like that red one above.  But those stocker 20 chrome spider webs win!   It looks like a stock truck on steroids...just the way I like them.  No debadging, dechroming, expensive rims, or other nonsensical "mods"...just height and big rubber.  Well done...I'm jelly!

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, skennel23 said:

Any Rubbing?

At full lock it just barely rubs. And i mean barely.  I could probably do the zip tie trick to fix it bit its so minor I dont even bother. I like the way the truck rides more now too. Also nice not dragging the front air dam on anything taller than a paperclip

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, illMATTic said:

Is it just me or do my tires look smaller than 35x12.50's? All these other trucks look bad ass. 

20171203_160536.jpg

You are running the same wheel/tire combo I am.  Looks good.  Have you measured your tires?  I did when I calibrated my speedometer and they are only 33.75" mounted.  That's why you think they look small.

13 hours ago, Clayton6499 said:

At full lock it just barely rubs. And i mean barely.  I could probably do the zip tie trick to fix it bit its so minor I dont even bother. I like the way the truck rides more now too. Also nice not dragging the front air dam on anything taller than a paperclip

Awesome. I am trying to decide between this size or 275 65 20. Have any other pics? 

On 12/19/2017 at 5:15 PM, Clayton6499 said:

Remove the air dam and it will look better/taller.