Stock wheels on lifted trucks!

It's not a thread about specs! He just wanted to see lifted trucks on stock rims.

It just makes sense to post up your setup specifications to filter out the "what size tire/lift" questions that fill up the thread. It takes two seconds to post up tire size and lift specs. I'm not sure about anyone else, but when I like particular setups I save the picture and make notes on wheel and tire size, offset and lift, soooo useful if you are looking for a particular look and finish.

/rant

• Like 14

It has a 4.5 inch Zone lift with 35x12.5x20 Nitto Trail Grapplers on stock rim. There is no spacers.

How bad does it rub? Did you have to do any cutting to fit those tires?

Great looking truck btw!

Edited by Tim99GT

How bad does it rub? Did you have to do any cutting to fit those tires?

Great looking truck btw!

Thank You!

I'm pleased in how it turned out

They don't rub at all. No cutting or modification were required either! I was told it may tag the front plastic valence however I had it off previous to the lift and tires so not sure about that. I notice you have yours off as well anyway.

• Like 1

It's not a thread about specs! He just wanted to see lifted trucks on stock rims.

It has a 4.5 inch Zone lift with 35x12.5x20 Nitto Trail Grapplers on stock rim. There is no spacers.

How's the ride compared to stock with that lift. Best looking truck I have seen on here. I had the Nittos on my ram 2500, didn't care for them after about 15000 miles. they pulled really bad. Post more pics I am really rethinking level vs lift now.

How's the ride compared to stock with that lift. Best looking truck I have seen on here. I had the Nittos on my ram 2500, didn't care for them after about 15000 miles. they pulled really bad. Post more pics I am really rethinking level vs lift now.

Why thank you! Means a lot.

The ride isnt much different than stock to be honest! Still smooth and runs straight as an arrow. I had a gentlemen ride with me the other day and commented how how nice it rode. Said you wouldnt think it had a lift!

I would def suggest zone or bds (very similar). You wont be dissapointed with those lifts. Pay for what you get in my opinion.

I will post more pics tomorrow. I'm at work and only have a few in my email. Only other one I have at the moment.

post-145863-0-80980300-1440126761_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

XMR15 your truck is badass. I have been looking for a 4" on stick wheels setup for a month or so. I'm wanting to do the same setup on my truck with the chrome 20's that come on the Silverados and run 35 Toyo MT's I it. I have been undecided between the 3.5" RXC or the 4" BDS. Do you know your fender measurements or could you get them for me?

XMR15 your truck is badass. I have been looking for a 4" on stick wheels setup for a month or so. I'm wanting to do the same setup on my truck with the chrome 20's that come on the Silverados and run 35 Toyo MT's I it. I have been undecided between the 3.5" RXC or the 4" BDS. Do you know your fender measurements or could you get them for me?

• 1 month later...

How much did the track width change in the front? Did you run rear spacers to even it out?

How much did the track width change in the front? Did you run rear spacers to even it out?

The track width definitely increased, however it isn't that much. I don't have spacers in the rear because it is fairly close, but they probably could use a 1 inch spacer at most to match the fronts.