Best size tire for 2014 gmc 1500 with 2.5 level kit with 18" rims

I have been wanting to know this also. I would like to see, besides factory, what tires others are using with factory 20s and front level kit

I have been wanting to know this also. I would like to see, besides factory, what tires others are using with factory 20s and front level kit. Anyone try 33x10x20?

I have been wanting to know this also. I would like to see, besides factory, what tires others are using with factory 20s and front level kit. Anyone try 33x10x20?

That's to damn small I know a guy that has 275/65/20 toyo mt with only a 2.5 lift from the dealer with a winch an no rub an those are 34s in my rims are 18s I know some body has some pics with stock 18 gmc rims bigger tires with a 2.5

Archived