Tow Mirrors to "Sporty" mirrors

Hi, so I just got my brand new Chevy 2500HD Diesel.

It has the tow mirrors on it, but I would like to have the smaller mirrors, like the ones that are normally on the 1500.

I have seen 2500 with the smaller mirrors at the some dealers.

The question is can I just buy some smaller ones and mount them ? Do I need to do some modifications... wiring etc.

post-147589-0-05094100-1440441041_thumb.jpg

Hi, so I just got my brand new Chevy 2500HD Diesel.

I has the tow mirrors on it, but I would like to have the smaller mirrors, like the ones that are normally on the 1500.

I have seen 2500 with the smaller mirrors at the some dealers.

The question is can I just swap the tow mirrors for the smaller ones ? Do I need to do some modifications... wiring etc.

I'll swap with you! I got power heat and power fold mirrors with turn signals lol

To answer your question, yes, they are direct replacement. I just want the tow mirrors lol

Can I just buy the smaller ones and mount them... no wiring problems ? What about the integrated turn signal and the auto folding ?

As long as your truck was previously equipped with those then it's all just plug and play

I got this brand new, and it came with the tow mirrors. They parts department said I could NOT just buy the smaller ones and mount them. There will be some re-wiring to be done.

I got this brand new, and it came with the tow mirrors. They parts department said I could NOT just buy the smaller ones and mount them. There will be some re-wiring to be done.

I'm not to sure about that most 1500 have done plug and play so I assume it should be the same for a 2500 hd if ur interested in swapping pm me I have the ones u want heat turn signal dim and puddle lights power fold etc

So I can now tell you that small mirrors from a 2015 GMC 2500 fit on my 2015 Chevy 2500 :)

No problems installing and everything works.

If anyone wants to buy my tow mirrors, they are like now, only 400 miles in the truck. $800 shipped.

Archived