Center stack power outlet options (RAP/full time)

My manual says the outlets on the center stack are suppose to be on full time but mine are not, and I don't see where it says how to change it.

I was positive that I read on here how to change the center stack outlets between RAP and full time but I did a search and can't find it.

Sent from Off Driller Side

Pull the fuse cover off of the left side of the dash (takes some effort). Consult your owner's manual for specifics on which fuse to move to change the operation from Always On to On With Key.

I saw that recent posting on how to change the outlets from/to RAP or constant 12V. I believe the details were on the GM up-fitter's site. I thought it was via 4 fuses in the under hood fuse panel and it let you customize (in pairs) what came on with RAP and what was constant 12V. Sorry my memory is not better than that.

I saw that recent posting on how to change the outlets from/to RAP or constant 12V. I believe the details were on the GM up-fitter's site. I thought it was via 4 fuses in the under hood fuse panel and it let you customize (in pairs) what came on with RAP and what was constant 12V. Sorry my memory is not better than that.

Fuses are behind the cover on the left side of the dash. Information on which fuses are for which outlets is in your user manual.

The fuse is located on the drivers side fuse panel inside the truck. The fuse is a red 50 amp fuse. If you look at the fuse you can see that there is a terminal beside the fuse not connected to anything in the same fuse spot. Just pull the fuse out and move it so it uses the terminal that wasnt being used. This is an aweome feature.

post-136846-0-96473600-1440978269_thumb.jpg

When the 50A fuse bridges the center terminal and the terminal toward the front of the truck, the 12V outlet on the dash only has power with the key. When it bridges the center terminal and the terminal toward the rear of the truck, it has power all the time. No other outlets are affected by this fuse.

Archived