Tonneau Cover

I have the Truxedo LoPro QT and really like it. I bought it new in 2008 and have used it on 4 different trucks and it still looks new. It's very easy to install with no tools and can be rolled up when you have to use the bed. The also have a lifetime warranty. I've never noticed any leaks. I've seen them on eBay for a little over $400. Hope this helps.

If you look higher on the page there is a thread on covers and has a bunch of pics of what everyone is running.

I got a color matched fiberglass snuglid. Love it. Carpet on bottom. Power release, key back up. Hard wired 12v light comes on when opened. Was not cheap but is pretty awesome.

Had Truxedo Sport on 2013 Silverado Reg.cab, only problem where I work has gravel lot and surrounded by farmland. Dirt/dust would get into corners and grain of the Vinyl . Tonneau manufacturers and distributors have video's to compare quality and installation.

Truxedo LoPro QT here as well. For the most part I like it. It does leak a little around the corners. On my previous trucks I've always ran the Rugged Cover E-Series and loved it. Easy on, easy off, and cheap. Also has a lifetime warranty. The only reason I'm running the LoPro now is because the dealer near me didn't have the rugged cover in stock and I was leaving for a hunting trip in 2 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had an Extang Trifecta Signature Series with the cavas fabric on my SLE double cab. It got very dusty. I just upgraded to an SLT Crew and just got an Advantage Torza Top with the new "flat black" vinyl. The front secures the exact same way. The rear clamps are easier to use than the Extang spring clamps. The size and fit of the Torza is better, and the quality is equal. They both secure with the same type of clip when folded. The packaging on the Torza was nicer with a larger box with internal padding. The Torza top was over $100 less expensive, which represents about a 25% reduction in cost. My vote goes to the Torza Top! I can post pics if anyone would like to see them.

I just bought an Extang Trifecta in black vinyl - installed in less than 5 minutes and I love it. Only paid $198 from a liquidator that buys returns from Amazon.com - the box was damange but the tonneau was in perfect - new condition. So far very happy. Seals tight - no leaks. Easy to unclip and fold back, etc.

Archived