What kind of deals did you get on the Colorado/Canyon

• 2 months later...

I just traded in my 2011 GMC 1500 All Terrain package 4x4 pick up with 20800 miles and my dealer gave me several thousand OVER KBB listed trade. The truck was in impeccable condition. They GM certified it immediately. I bought new 2016 GMC Canyon All-Terrain package truck with list $38,000 for $500 under invoice. For me the price was so good, negotiation was unnecessary. zoz

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I purchased my GMC Canyon a little less that a month ago no rebates were available. But from looking on here and other sites it appears I got the "standard deal" from my dealership. MSRP $39,190 and OTD price $34,690. I was happy with that price for the most part :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

I was looking at Colorado LT V6 with remote start, prem audio, etc for $30,350 List - $2,350 Discount =

I was quoted this $28,000

Anyone find anything cheaper? I'm looking to buy in next few months... I might also be interested in a diesel or going with the GMC if I can get a cheap enough price.

I was quoted FOR calorado 2016 z71 4x4 cc long box 38,000-39000 OTD Canyon SLT cc long box 4x4 they wanted 41000 OTD so I went with 2015 (w/ rebates/ incentives)Sierra Z71 4x4 double cab for 45000 OTD. The Sierra came fully loaded with spray bed liner tow package Z71 4x4. No brainier.

I love those canyons and calorado's. Although I'm not remorseful one bit. ?

Edited by 5150dude

• 2 weeks later...

They are over priced. I saw one in a mall a few weeks ago and it didn't cost much more than the Silverado sitting beside it.

They are over priced if you ask me....you can get a well equipped Silverado for less...my 2 cent...for what it is worth?....which may be worth zero.

Great little trucks but both of you guys are correct, they are over priced. If I can walk into a dealership and get $10-15k off a 1500 why would I purchase the mid size truck? In some cases you can purchase a loaded out LTZ for less than a loaded Colorado Canyon.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk