Tread Depot shipping time?

Shtoy

Good evening,

I am thinking of ordering a set of Toyo open country M/T from Tread Depot but have no idea how quick they ship? I will have them delivered to Michigan. Anyway to estimate if they'll be there this Saturday or before if I order now/first thing in the morning?

Thanks!

Good evening,

I am thinking of ordering a set of Toyo open country M/T from Tread Depot but have no idea how quick they ship? I will have them delivered to Michigan. Anyway to estimate if they'll be there this Saturday or before if I order now/first thing in the morning?

Thanks!

I think they have a shipping time estimator. If not, call them in the AM

Wow, that went right over my head. I am sitting at the order screen and didn't see anything. I checked the front page and yup, sure enough. Looks like it's within a day or two.

Awesome, I'll be installing my 2.5" RC level lift and putting on new tires this weekend!

I did a lot of research, and I found a couple guys on here that have vouched for 275/65r20. I'm planning on some/minimal rub with wheels locked left or right. If it's a bigger issue then I will look at a bigger/suspension lift. I absolutely love the look with this setup so hopefully all goes well!

I did a lot of research, and I found a couple guys on here that have vouched for 275/65r20. I'm planning on some/minimal rub with wheels locked left or right. If it's a bigger issue then I will look at a bigger/suspension lift. I absolutely love the look with this setup so hopefully all goes well!

You are correct, very minimal rubbing in this set-up. You will lose a few mpgs as well. You won't be disappointed.

Archived