Interior piping

Thanks everybody for being positive and providing feedback, guess new ideas arn't always shot down. Am excited to see how everyone else decides to do their piping and the color schemes they may choose, gives it just a little bit more pop on the inside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did mine in red last night. I did all 4 door panels and the top of the center console. I think it looks perfect and for the price you can't beat this mod. Thanks BlueTopaz14!!!!

OK, now you need to add new interior pics to your build page :lol: I bet it looks good!

They don't have it in dark red or I'd be right there with you...

I did mine in red last night. I did all 4 door panels and the top of the center console. I think it looks perfect and for the price you can't beat this mod. Thanks BlueTopaz14!!!!

I know I don't have a red truck. But since I've been on this site I have admired your truck from the beginning. I would love to see pics from your red piping.

I know I don't have a red truck. But since I've been on this site I have admired your truck from the beginning. I would love to see pics from your red piping.

You know what, I said this mod wasn't for me but that really looks clean. Do they have this piping in WDT? [emoji5]️

Sent from Off Driller Side

Looks GOOD, Steve!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1