Highest-mileage vehicle you have ever owned(does NOT have to be a GM t

gmctrucks2006

Wow. 700K!! Impressive unless that's a big rig.

Man I have never driven anything over 300K always afraid of a breakdown on the road. Can't have that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I used to think that until I bought this truck. I think the weak point on this truck will be the transfer case as I've already replaced it and by the looks it had already been done at least one before that. I don't think I could kill this engine or trans...not that I'd try to either.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

276,000 on a 1970 Pontiac Grand Prix when I parked it. It wasn't dead, the frame was rusted over the rear axle to the point I was concerned something would break.

200k on a 2005 Tahoe. Drive it until this past July when I bought my current truck. Handed down to my boys and it's still going good with a few more miles. Finally replaced the breaks when it gave it to them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I don't really even care about it anymore. Drive it commercially OTR. Paid for itself, all repairs, paid for its replacement, now its just putting money in the bank.

89 Jeep Cherokee. 315,000 miles when I sold her to be parted out after the engine finally gave out. I got her at 180,000 miles. Best stock 4X4 I've owned to date.

Archived