Nitto Terra Grappler G2 305-55-20XL

hotrodz37

Seeing if anyone is running these tires. Looks about perfect for my needs, great height and width (33.2x12.4) without having to go to a 10 ply E load tire. They only weigh 50lbs too.

Looking for feedback on this tire, ride quality etc.

Currently have Toyo Open Country AT2's 275-60-20 on stock wheels. Bought new wheels and looking for a good tire to go with. Also have considered the BFG Ko2 in 285-65-20 but trying to avoid going to the 10ply.

Any feedback is welcomed.

Thanks in advance!

A bit over 20k on mine, no issues. Haven't tried them in the mud yet. If you turn the radio off you can hear them, radio on low, or any conversation in the cab, you can't hear any road noise

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have been looking at those but keep getting side tracked by trail grapplers.. but i drive 60 miles on the freeway every day. The duratrac also look nice

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have been looking at those but keep getting side tracked by trail grapplers.. but i drive 60 miles on the freeway every day. The duratrac also look nice

Yeah, I am trying to be practical here but it sure is hard! My first choice would be the Toyo OC AT2 Xtreme 295-55-20 but I am trying to save some weight and preserve the ride by not going to the 10 ply. Decisions decisions.

Its so hard isnt it! Thats why i keep trying to talk myself into the duratrac! And then i am fighting what size to buy!

A bit over 20k on mine, no issues. Haven't tried them in the mud yet. If you turn the radio off you can hear them, radio on low, or any conversation in the cab, you can't hear any road noise

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sean, do you happen to have any pics?

Hotrod do you k ow what the weight is for the at2 extremes?I was set on that tire but read this and now I don't know. I'm pretty impressed with my fuel milage with the 6.2 and kinda want to keep it there.

Yeah, that's my dilemma as well. The 295-55-20 at2's come in at 60.4 lbs. The 305-55-20XL Terra Grapplers are at 50 or 51lbs plus they come with a 65k warranty. I think the Toyo's look better but I really have no need for a 10 ply tire since my truck is only really used on pavement and I live in FL so no winter conditions to deal with.

• 2 weeks later...

These came in during lunch today. I have to say, much more aggressive and better looking in person than stock photos online. They look killer, and they are huge haha

Some pics below

bcaef3dc7c64bc2975a76f112d95c7d5.jpg

162cec2f12a205e9666507bd94c99e30.jpg

b7359d616dedd4d3d2e54e00cc9500d8.jpg

e54bca185ebedcea465b1ecd78577a25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived