Cold Air Inductions Inc's 2014-2015 GM truck/SUV Intake system wil

Good afternoon,

We are excited to announce that our 2014-2015 GM truck and SUV intake system is officially scheduled to be release/ for sale in early November! The new intake will have all the great benefits and features/construction as our previous GM truck and SUV intake system and will fit the following vehicles:

2014-2015

* Chevy Silverado 1500

* GMC Sierra 1500

* GMC Yukon/Yukon XL

* Chevy Tahoe/Suburban 1500

Screenshot facebook best 2.png

Screenshot facebook best 3.png

silverado intake 2015 4.jpg

You can also see our facebook post!

Good afternoon,

We are excited to announce that our 2014-2015 GM truck and SUV intake system is officially scheduled to be release/ for sale in early November! The new intake will have all the great benefits and features/construction as our previous GM truck and SUV intake system and will fit the following vehicles:

2014-2015

* Chevy Silverado 1500

* GMC Sierra 1500

* GMC Yukon/Yukon XL

* Chevy Tahoe/Suburban 1500

attachicon.gifScreenshot facebook best 2.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot facebook best 3.png

attachicon.gifsilverado intake 2015 4.jpg

You can also see our facebook post!

Very nice and clean setup. I already bought a cai bit if I would have known that you guys were making one I would of waited. Please post prices and most important is it going to be 50 state legal

What took you guys so long? I had actually been talking with Bill back in March about you guys using my stock 6.2L intake for testing. In exhange for a discount on the CAI but never heard back.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Dang. a year late and a half. For those that dont have a Cold air intake I highly recommend the CAI. It produces GREAT gains in the 2010-2015 camaro's and its a VERY well built product. I had the black and the polished in both my 2010 and 2013 Camaro SS and couldn't have been happier the 2013 was a stock SS the 2010 was a full built 416ci stroker.

What took you guys so long? I had actually been talking with Bill back in March about you guys using my stock 6.2L intake for testing. In exhange for a discount on the CAI but never heard back.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Great question Crafferty! We design, test, and manufacture all in house start to finish. We also had a lot of other projects and vehicles being developed at the same time while dealing with staffing changes and training new employees and expanding. We can now release thing faster and have the ability to get products out faster in the future. I am sorry Bill did not follow up with you but as you may know (if you have seen my post) Bill has changed made a career change to a different field and is no longer with CAI Inc. The new truck system did turn out great and we will be releasing more details very soon so stay turned!

The intake system that will release in November is not SMOG legal or CARB certified for use in California at this time. Stay tuned for future updates on this!

Need a CARB Certifed one for an 04 Denali

Looks nice, so what's the price??

We haven't release this info yet but will do so in the near future. I can say it will be very comparable to the current CAI Inc. intake system prices that are currently available. Thanks!

Looks nice, so what's the price??

We haven't release this info yet but will do so in the near future. I can say it will be very comparable to the current CAI Inc. intake system prices that are currently available. Thanks!

Archived