2016 Taillights

Your welcome.! Also with this set up you don't need to lift or trim anything. I do have my front end leveled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if it will work without the front end level? I really dont want to get one. Also what brand and model of the wheels?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I don't understand why two resistors are being used for each side. I thought you just need one resistor going from turn (dark green) to ground (black). Can someone explain it to me. Thanks

I don't know either.

For the Sierra at least it will be one resistor per side. I got lazy and bought a kit.

I am still waiting on the tail lights so I can't confirm just yet.

I don't understand why two resistors are being used for each side. I thought you just need one resistor going from turn (dark green) to ground (black). Can someone explain it to me. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Figured it out a while ago just haven't been on the forums. When you put two 6 ohm resistors in parallel they give a 3 ohm resistance. So instead of using two 6 ohms resistors you could just use one 3 ohm resistor in between the turn and ground.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I Just Bought A pair Of these light for my 2015 can anyone send me some pics on how to wire

I can send the link to the GM pin out Monday. I'd do it now but on mobile. You will need some 3ohm resistors, and a set of old style plugs. Unless you plan on cutting your factory plugs. Alternatively I have adapters with everything wired already, you plug it up and mount the resistors and done. PM me if interested

I can send the link to the GM pin out Monday. I'd do it now but on mobile. You will need some 3ohm resistors, and a set of old style plugs. Unless you plan on cutting your factory plugs. Alternatively I have adapters with everything wired already, you plug it up and mount the resistors and done. PM me if interested

This is the best way to go!

• Like 1