POST PICTURES OF YOUR BODY LIFTS (2014+)

There is thread on this forum for suspension lifts, but not body lifts. Also noticing a lot of people posting up requesting for pictures, info, etc. So lets get a thread started for body lifts.

Remember to post the brand and size also!!!

Preferably pictures of the sides, front, and rear, GO!!!

Edited by 1badtie
  • Like 1

Only picture I have at the moment. 2.5in level kit with 1.5in body lift.

zFp2e5d.jpg

That looks good man! What size tires are you running with this setup? I currently have the ProComp 2.25" level w/ 2" blocks in the rear running 33x12.5 on the stock Denali wheels. I have been thinking about adding a the Zone 1.5" body lift, and trying to squeeze some 35s under it, but I don't know if it will work.

• Like 1

wow, these look good. The cherry on top of a level kit.

does anyone know what happens to the trailer hitch? does it stay in the stock location with a body lift?

worried if its not raised it might look odd? would like some pics from the rear

Have any side shots?!? Looks great man.

Thank you. I don't have any decent side shots at the moment, sorry.

wow, these look good. The cherry on top of a level kit.

does anyone know what happens to the trailer hitch? does it stay in the stock location with a body lift?

worried if its not raised it might look odd? would like some pics from the rear

Yes the trailer hitch stays in the stock location. Like you, I thought it might look bad after the body lift but it doesn't look bad at all.

offset

+18

I have a 4" suspension, 305/55/20 with -12 offset, and want 35x12.50's. Thinking 2" body lift, and maybe new wheels/tires, and selling mine. Any thoughts?

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk

If you already have a suspension lift installed, I would just increase that lift by 2 inches rather than installing a body lift. That's just me.

• Like 1

Installing my Zone 1.5 BL currently and just finished the front. I noticed there is no steering adapter.. Im guessing you only adjust the steering shaft if you install a 3" BL? I recall installing one on my 2005 3" and just want to make sure I am not missing anything. Will post pics after I finish the back half install.

Does a body lift move the recovery hooks? Like body goes up and frame stays down so hooks stay down as well? Are they still usable?

2014 Silverado 2WT CC Summit White 4.3L V6

DROPKICK Edition

IG: jorge_dropkick_rangel

Does a body lift move the recovery hooks? Like body goes up and frame stays down so hooks stay down as well? Are they still usable?

2014 Silverado 2WT CC Summit White 4.3L V6

DROPKICK Edition

IG: jorge_dropkick_rangel

The tow hooks flip upside down you drill 2 holes and all bolts go back in they are completely functional on the zone 1.5
  • Like 2