POST PICTURES OF YOUR BODY LIFTS (2014+)

Installing my Zone 1.5 BL currently and just finished the front. I noticed there is no steering adapter.. Im guessing you only adjust the steering shaft if you install a 3" BL? I recall installing one on my 2005 3" and just want to make sure I am not missing anything. Will post pics after I finish the back half install.

No steering adapter with the 1.5 BL you will be good to go! Let's see when your done!
  • Like 1

No steering adapter with the 1.5 BL you will be good to go! Let's see when your done!

Perfect, glad to know. Didn't want to be driving around in straight lines haha

Got the bed lifted last night and rear bumper off. Todays mission will be the rear bumper brackets and will have pics posted tomorrow. Your truck looks awesome Mark!!

-Ryan

That looks good man! What size tires are you running with this setup? I currently have the ProComp 2.25" level w/ 2" blocks in the rear running 33x12.5 on the stock Denali wheels. I have been thinking about adding a the Zone 1.5" body lift, and trying to squeeze some 35s under it, but I don't know if it will work.

275/65/20 Toyo AT2's. These measure a tad over 33s and rub slightly.

Ok finished it up last night.. Love the 1.5 BL over the 3 BL in the looks department and that there is no gap between the hitch and bumper like previously. Once I burn these tires up (only 15k miles on them though), I will be going with a 295/60R20 Toyo ATII. Love this tire, but only measuring 32" on the truck.

20151026_152447_zpsgnwcfkov.jpg

20151026_152424_zpsdopssipu.jpg

20151026_152407_zpsiw6ce1hi.jpg

20151026_152334-1_zpszjogugpb.jpg

• Like 2

Ok finished it up last night.. Love the 1.5 BL over the 3 BL in the looks department and that there is no gap between the hitch and bumper like previously. Once I burn these tires up (only 15k miles on them though), I will be going with a 295/60R20 Toyo ATII. Love this tire, but only measuring 32" on the truck.

do you relocate the hitch with this kit? or are you saying the gap is not noticeable?

Hitch stays put, I was mentioning the gap. The bumper on the 2014+ sits much closer to the hitch so raising it the 1.5 makes it barely noticeable.

Thanks Mark.. need more sidewall now!

Edited by smpldezine

Yes sir it is! No trimming required for people with tow hooks, I had to cut out the plastic that covered the tow hooks area, my truck didn't come with tow hooks so no holes for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1